tingling sensation-

perplexing pegasus / rae sremmurd

hearing the metals clicking as he remove his belt made my inside aches, "face down. ass up. ok" i bite the freshly made sheets with my teeth as i feel the cold air brush up against my behind.

his hand made contact against my cheeks, i whimper and close my eyes. the stinging sensations instantly turns into pleasure, he smooths out with his warm hands, the leather belt slides down my back, the roughness of the belt sent goosebumps all across my body.

i was teasing him all day, he almost let out a moan in the middle of the restaurant

"beautiful as always." he murmurs. kissing behind my ear, "don't make any noise, the neighbors will hear us" i can't help but obey, his hoarse voice made me impatient. he was in control and i loved the fact that he could be rough with me every time he wants.

"oh my, you wore the thong i bought for your birthday" i could just imagine him smirk on my case, "a naughty little girl you are." his fingers roamed around my back sending tingles across my body, pleasuring tingles.

he growls, "my baby is wet, are you?" i moan out in response, his fingers played against the layer of fabric on me.

his speed increase as seconds go by, sending me more on the edge. the feeling of his warm hands against my waist made me more impatient, he slides my thong to the side, the tip of his cock was teasing me. this made me more excited.

"s-shit" he groans, his hips moving back and forth, stretching out places.  going deeper and deeper. "don't stop" i whimper as the rhythm goes faster.

"oh i won't."