Don't let me go- Harry styles Fanfiction

A girl named Rose age 15 her parents died when she was just 7 years old so shes lives with her older brother Sam. Rose has moved to a new high school she had one best friend and her name was Daisy.

                                                                      ~ At Rose House~  

Rose was sleeping soundly on her bed droll was coming down her face and her brown hair mess up. Her door open widely "wake up Rose get your lazy ass up you have school" she groaned "why is there school anyways!" Sam gave a confuse face "what kind of question is that!". Rose got up from her bed stretching she looked at her brother "why are you standing there hurry up and get out of my room I need to change!" Sam quickly ran out the room while shutting the door behind him. Rose change into her uniform she wore a white skirt with a blue Polo and a white vest. She left her room while grabbing her backpack and phone while running down stairs she trip and fell down the stairs her brother was standing right in front of her laughing his ass off "shut up" she mutter as she got up and headed towards the door Sam stopped her before she can exit the door "be careful and i don't want any boys touching you, looking at you, and etc. if they do you come to me" Rose rolled her eyes and excited the door.

                                                                  ~ At the High School~

Rose aited for her friend on the schools stairs she tapped her foot on unpatienly "where the hell is she" suddenly she heard a loud voice calling her name she smiled "Daisy!" Daisy ran up the stairs to catch up to her friend she wore the same out fit as Rose Daisy had her 2 pig tails on she smiled widley showing off her freckles. Finally she caught up to Rose "Hey Rose ready to see some hot guys' she nuddge Rose. Rose gave a look " School is about to strart I can't be late for the first day of school!" she waited for a answer "Daisy?" she asked. Daisy mouth was wide open her eyes sparkled "now thats a group of sexy guys" she pointed straight ahead Rose looked at where she was pointing there was a group of 5 guys walking up the stairs Rose and Daisy were in. One of them with curly hair stopped and looked at Rose he walked up to her smirking "thoes are some big boobsyou got there"  Rose flitch "excuss me?" she asked. "My name is Harry whats yours?" Harry grabed her hand and kissed it. "My name is R-rose" she studdered Rose thought to herself "This is going to be one long school year!" 

AN: Hey guys this my first Fanfiction I hopped you like it and yes Harry is a bad boy type