Let me go!

Rose wipe her tears away letting out a sigh "what am I going to do?" she looked up to Dasiey in pleading eyes. Dasiey layed a hand on her shoulder "don't worry I wont let anybody hurt you and if that ummm what ever his name is tries to hurt you then he can kiss his sorry ass goodbye" Dasiey said happly while clutching her hands into a fist. Rose nodded and smiled "than-" before Rose can finish what she was going to say someone called out for her from down stairs "Rose!!!!!! who the hell is this! get you ass down here!" Rose and Dasiey sccuried down staires in a dash "yes big brother?" Rose asked Sam huffed "what did I say about boys?!?" Rose gasped as she saw who was at the door, Harry Styles was standing there looking straight at her with a concern look on his face "Harry what are you doing here?". As she approch Harry Sam got in her way "where do you think your going?" Rose pouted "please brother this is important!" she pleaded Sam shaked his heads "no boys no way go back up to your room" he turned to Harry with a angry look on his face "you should be heading back home pretty boy" before Harry could speak Sam slamed the door right infront of him. Rose ran up stairs without a word and Dasiey followed.

                                                                ~In Rose room~

"Why would he do that!" Rose slamed her head on her pillow Dasiey let out a sigh "you should be glad that he is gone" she played with her toe Rose shaked her head "no its that the way he looked at me I just can't put it into words" as she got up from her bed and walked up to the window "its like he is trying to tell me something" after a few moments of slince a something hit the window both of them got stardled and open the window to see who it is. Rose eyes widen as she spot Harry, he waved up and yelled out "Rose im jump down!" he let out his musclur hands, ready to catch her. "Have you lost your mind!" Dasiey yelled out Harry rolled his eyes "I wasn't talking to you freckles!" Rose laughed a little at his insult to her best friend Dasiey clenced her fist " are you picking up a fight with me Octopus hair!" they aruged back and foruth calling each other names. Rose turned to Dasiey "I want you to stay here I need to go with Harry" Dasiey looked at her with a confused face "have you gone crazy! you can't trust Octopus Hair you don't know what he will do!" Rose sighed "stay here he will trust me please stay here Dasiey, she gave Rose a long look "ok please be careful" Rose nodded as she sat at the edge of the window she closed her eyes and jumped off "oh god please no!" she screamed out "harry hurry up and catch me" she opened her eyes as she saw that she was already in his arms she felt the warmth from his body touching hers she blushed hard and looked up to Harry who was trying not to laugh.

Rose pouted " s-s-shut up" Harry let her down and started to laugh out loud "you should of seen your face and remember to wear some pants all you have is a really short skirt" Rose blushed and yelled out "you perve!" Harry wiped his eyes and fix him self up "but i'm not here to fool around" he looked at Rose with a serious face. Rose nodded "what did you want to tell me?" Harry grabbed her arm and tighten it "have you been receiving random phone calls from some guy" Rose eyes widen "yes I have do you know who it is" Harry stood there with eyes locked on hers "Rose you need to r-!" Rose screamed as Harry fell to the floor with a thud someone grabbed Rose from behind "hello beautiful".