Chapter 8

In all the different ways that they come, the characters all enter the old shack on the west side of the boarder. Not one after another, but all at generally the same time in a big pile.

I drop my magazine, uncross my legs, and greet my strange guests. "Hello, human beings!" I squeal in my best human accent. "Welcome to planet Veptron." I glance over at my most human looking assistant. "You, leave us." She walks out the back door.

I smile and turn to all the human creatures. Well, not all of them are humans. One of them is crying. "You there," I point to the redhead, "why do you cry?"

She looks up at me, blackish, mascara filled tears streaming down her cheeks. "He's dead," is all the poor girl can muster. At this news, several other girls begin to cry which sends a series of boys to their sides.

One particularly handsome blonde boy goes to comfort the redheaded crier. "It's alright, love, come here." He embraces her in a hug.

"Enough!" I yell. "Everyone, form a line, now! We need to get organized. Keep to your genres!"

A line forms. From left to right it's the five hot teen boys, the sparkly dude and his girlfriend that never smiles, the man that resembles a praying mantis and his six friends, the crazed looking vampire and his two girlfriends, the coocoo circle eyed boy with a stick and his three friends, a long braided girl with a bow and her two boyfriends, and lastly, the sparkly dressed, frilly girls, their dead boyfriend and their injured one.

I whip my hand through the air and the handsome dead guy comes back to life. All the girls gasp as he lifts his head off the ground. "There better?" The girls nod and I continue.

"Listen, you have all been brought here because we think you can help. If we didn't think you could help us in some way, you wouldn't be here."

"I knew this day would come," announces the praying mantis. "That a more superior race of intelligent aliens would swoop me up for my help in guiding them to a better future for their kind." I raise an eyebrow. "Well I should calm your nerves, if in fact you have any, in saying that I will help."

"That's great mantis, now let me finish talking or I'll find a way to do it without you and send you home," I warn strictly. He cowers back. Good, I shut him up.

"We need your help getting our planet back from the Originals."

AN: Hiya! Sorry it's been so long since I truly updated this. This is where I'm putting in the idea by my good friend @americangirl23 about using the characters from the show The Originals. I'll be trying to update more often on this story, but I've been pretty busy lately. I can't wait till Summer. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeee!!!