CHAPTER 3~PHASE 2

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"Hi" liv and I said in unison

"So I'm Jenifer and this is my best friend Olivia" I said

"Hello" liv chirped

"Hi, I'm Lara and you have great fashion sense" Lara said as we all giggled. We all soon got tired of talking and dug into our food

Soon we all started talking about the basic things about life until Angie and Zane started making out, which made me feel super uncomfortable, and that is the moment I realised - liv is in love with - Alex. Honestly- I could understand why, he's extremely cute, with brown hair and hazel eyes, he has a nice figure and I can tell yuh that cause his abs are practically printing through his shirt. He's the sweet and funny kind with a little bit of bad@$$. And did I mention he has nice abs.

Anyway for the past 15 minutes all liv's been doing is looking at Alex. Omg- Liv's in looooove.

"Hey liv are you checking out Alex" I whispered obviously snapping her out of her thoughts, lord know what she must be thinking about doing to that boy- poor Alex.

"What nooo" she answered in a 'pfft-noo-pfft-alex is not the guy for me' kinda tone which in our world means 'omg I'm soooo happy you figured it out'.

"Come on liv, I saw the way you were checking him out" I answered.

"Okay fine, I've kinda developed a crush for him over the years"

"Over the yea- over the years!!!!" I answered getting angry. "How come I didn't know about this".

"Because I thought you would've been angry with me- I mean Alex is friends with the typical football player who goes to night parties, get drunk and-"

"-has sex with girls" Alex interrupts making liv and I look at him.

"Liv can I talk to u- alone- outside". Him saying this makes the whole group look at him and makes me feel angry, why did he say it like that. I'm not an animal y'know.

**Olivia's P.O.V **

I'm heading outside right now to talk to Alex and I'm taking the moment to admire his sexy looking abs- I mean damn boii.

"Look Liv I just wanted to ask you if you would go out with me" alex begins