CHAPTER 1 ~"our fun life mission starts now"

**Jenifer's P.O.V**
beep beep•
"Yawn" Jenifer groaned as she woke to the sound of her alarm clock.
"Holy shit" she said when she realised it was 7:30am and she had only 30 minutes to get to school.
Jenny rose from her paradise and got into the shower. As the warm water hit the outer layer of her skin jenny felt alive so she took her time taking a bath until......
"Jenifer Elizabeth Parker what on earth are you doing in the bathroom at this hour" said her mom Stacey. Jenifer knew then that she was now extremely late so she jumped out of shower, put on a pink tank top with blue jeans, pink wedge with a nice blue necklace topped off with some pink eye shadow, black mascara and lip gloss. She looked at herself in the mirror and said "damn jenny you look fine" chuckling to herself.
She ran down the stairs and grabbed her muffin, backpack and fled through the door.

**At school**

As i arrived so did my best friend Olivia. Olivia was a dark skin, black haired 5'3 girl with a nice shape.

"Hey jen" said liv

"Hey liv" jen replied

"So you going to Zack's party on Saturday, come on it will be fun" liv pleaded

"Nah, I got plans for Saturday" jen politely told her. Zach is the cutest football/singer in our school and at the starting of our school term he usually keep parties and stuff where slutty girls and good for nothing boys go and get drunk. What a combination.

"Seriously? The only plans you ever have are to sit in your room reading textbooks for no specific reason, it would be the first day of school and you would claim you have homework" liv said getting upset

"Then what do you expect me to do" jen suggested

"Hmmmmmm I don't know have fun" Olivia shouted

"Okay okay I'll have fun just keep it down okay jeez"

"Baby girl we need to make it our mission to get you out of this boring life before school ends" olivia said

"Fine wateva" I shrugged her off

**bell rings**

"Time for class byeeeee" I chirped

"See u after first" olivia waved. With that we both left the halls and went to class. My first subject was math while Liv's was Spanish then on 2 period it switched. When I entered the classroom everyone's eyes were on me, I thought I was well-known till they turned back their eyes to eachother ..... Eh guess they thought I was the teacher

"You're right, they did think u were the teacher" I heard a voice say so I turned around In my Seat only to see Zack's pair of eyes on me.

"It was because of your sudden appearance in the class" he continued.

"Oh OK wateva" I shrugged him off. Zack Stevens is the biggest man hoe in our school. People say he's slept with 20 girls or more, I mean you have got to be fu©king kidding me right now. He has fu©ked 20 girls, damn u bad son.

"You looked like you don't want to talk to me" he continued coming closer eventually sitting at my table, what is it read your mind day or sum.

"Uhhh I guess you clearly read my mind" I suddenly said making it sound a bit rude.

"OK Ok someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" he said "should've slept with me you would've woke up very happy" he said wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh.
"Seeee I got you to laugh" he said laughing himself

"Why are you talking to me?" I questioned

"Do you wanna know the truth?" He questioned back

"Yes" I answered

"Its because you look very sexy today" he said truthfully

"So that's why you!- I started but was cut off

"-and I wanted to ask if you and olivia would like to come to my party this Saturday"

"I have plans this- I started again but was cut off again

"-so you coming? That's so great!!" He chirped

"Stop fu©king doing that!!!" I yelled. At that moment everyone's eyes were on me, until they eventually got back to doing what they were before.

"Okay okay" zack cooed quietly

"Ugh.. I'm coming to your stupid party with the slutty hoes and the good for nothings" I said sarcastically but I guess he took it as a yes

"Yes" he said cheerfully hugging me, as I hugged him back I felt like everything was right with the world, like I was safe from any danger, like he belonged to me and just when I was getting comfortable....... He loosed.

I was going to tell him a piece of my mind when I realised that the reason he loosed was because of the math teacher enterning the class.

**1 hour later**

Ugh who knew math would be this boooooring. I came out of the class looking like shit. While I was walking I heard laughter and realised zack was next to me. This punk was laughing at my current state, idiot.

Like✅

Vote✅

Follow me✅

Comment✅

❤kurchell❤