Chapter 1

"What do you mean? Something sent me hear..."

"What did?" The voice asked again.

"I... I don't know." I replied.

"Hm... okay. Give me your name."

"Okay. My name is Hazard."

"...okay."

Silence...

Suddenly, there was the noise of the blade being lifted. I panicked and tried to get up, but my legs went from underneath me. I let out a cry of pain.

"Agh!"

"What's wron- oh yes... the drugs." The voice barely audible.

"You've drugged me?!" I yowled in alarm. More panic flared in my chest. My pulse quickened, and my breathing grew heavy.

"Don't worry... they only stop you from having strokes." The voice spoke quickly.

"Oh..." I sighed in relief.

Even though I could not see the person, I could tell that he was a boy, around my age, and was coming towards me.

I knew he had the knife with him. I was still on the floor, unable to get up. Suddenly, a light switch was flicked on. The dim light cast menacing shadows and uncovered the blood stained walls.

I screamed. My screech was cut off by a gag wrapping around my mouth.

"Calm down! Geez! I'm not going to hurt you." The boy spoke.

I looked at him. He had light, natural blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. To be honest, he looked hot. The only thing that put me off, is that he was covered in blood. Even his hair was stained. I panicked more. I shut my eyes tight and thought of my home. Tears fell down my cheeks. My jet black hair fell over my face and my silver eyes shot open as I felt a blade held at the back of my neck.

"None of that please!" He spat. He took the blade away from my neck.

I sighed in relief.

Silence again...

Loud bashing and scraping on the wall made me jump.

"Hide!" The boy shouted.

But I couldn't get up...