Chapter six

Victor's POV
                     "C-Chris,"
   Oh, gosh. Me and Chris have been friends for many years, well, we were. About a couple weeks ago, me and Chris hosted a small party, and well, small turned to big, and we ended up sleeping together.
We haven't talked since, and now, he's standing in my doorway.

Maybe he wants to talk,

Maybe,

Maybe,

"Vitya~" "I've missed you~ Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I've been bu-"

I didn't even get the chance to finish my sentence before he crashed his lips onto mine. I pushed him away immediately only to my suprise...

"V-Victor,

Yuuri was standing there the whole time. Tears in his eyes. He was as red as a tomatoe.

   Fuck,

Oh god, what have I done. Wait, what has Chris done. This is all his fault! If he hadn't been so stupid, and just realized that I didn't want to talk to him, none of this wouldn't have happend! I would've been out with Yuuri, having the time of my life! But no, this idiot has to come and rUiN everything! God I hate him!

"I WISH YOU WOULD GO DIE!"

Fuck, I really need to learn how to keep my mouth shut.
Now, instead of just Yuuri being upset with me, Chris is too.
Well, I actually don't care about Chris' feelings at this point.