Summary

First Book

No.13 story starts in a asylum and a patient in No.13 room. The friend coming to meet the person and he gets the tape of the recording of No.13 during the session with her doctor.

There  friend gets to know the love and their life  before is described.

The No.13 Sany and her friend Randhir.

Their pov are different from one another

The first book ends with the Randhir hearing her last tape and her words.

Second Book

Shh...Dark Secrets of mine  starts with his pov to the last tape and then Sany out of asylum and  their marriage. Then her love to him and getting over the obsession but she gets the trigger again and then the secrets she had hidden all those years comes to light by the murder of Randhir secretary and a place called Love paradise.

She is sharp and made an account of her tracks that no one knows she is behind the missing of three girls in the past who tried to get Randhir and now her new prey.

The third book will be on the future.

Will Sany be ever normal and get over her obsession?

Will Randhir gets to know her deeds?

Will they be together till end?

Will she be back to asylum as No.13 or will she targets a new one for her obsession?

Is the murders just her secrets or she has something more to say?

Will she ever be found guilty ?

Expect the unexpected

Love you all Sanyugaur 28vidushi so the covers liked by you both will also be posted .