Feel

Jimin woke up and stretched turning his head over to meet his eyes with Jungkook, Jungkook was sitting on the one-seat leathered couch looking down and running his hands through his hair.

      "Jungkook, are you okay?" Jimin crawled over to the edge of the bed to take a better look at Jungkook.

      Jungkook jolted and looked at Jimin. "Eh? Oh, I'm fine Jimin~" he stood up and walked over to the human. Jimin sat up as Jungkook kissed him slidding his hands down from Jimin's shoulders to his waist.

      "You didn't seem like yourself. Are you sure?" Jimin asked again to make sure.

     Jungkook just smiled carefully placing the boy onto the bed gently. He climbed over him and intertwined his fingers with his locking their hands together. "I can assure you that I'm fine.." secretly, all night Jungkook was battling with the voices inside his head trying hard not to give in. If he did he will hurt Jimin. Because of what he is; a red eyed vampire, these types of vampires are addicted to blood but if they ever cross a special humans blood it would be less likely that the human would live in the relationship because of how the vampire will soon grow to need the humans blood. Desperately.

     "You didn't cuddle with me last night." Jimin pouted.

     "Jimin, I was just....."

      "There is something wrong?"

      "No no Jimin nothing is wrong I was just out hunting that's all..."

      "You look more pale... Have you been hunting?" Jimin moved his hands up to Jungkook's hair.

      "Yes..." Jungkook lowered himself to Jimin's ear leaving cold kisses on his cheek quickly trying to change the subject, Jungkook really didn't go hunting. It's to that point where Jungkook has been starving himself from blood. He didn't choose to, it's because of his body... He grew used to Jimin's blood already his body won't accept any other but Jimin's. This was dangerous for the both of them.

      "Ah~ Jungkook... You are distracting me" Jimin giggled holding onto Jungkook's hair as the vampire continued to give him gentle cold kisses.

     "Scream for me....I wanna hear you moan~" he whispered slipping his hand under the frilled underwear, rubbing Jimin's sensitive patch of skin and hearing his moan silently throwing his head back onto the pillows.

       Jungkook pulled Jimin's underwear down and fondled Jimin's small member with his cold hands. Jimin whinned at Jungkook's cold hands playing with his warm cock. "Jungkook... Please absorb my warmth... Y-you're getting me cold..." Jimin huffed as Jungkook chuckled.

     Jungkook removed his clothes until he was left with his underwear. Jimin moved his hips up to Jungkook's and wanted him to feel the erection he had.

      "Jungkookie~ please touch me..." Jimin pleaded moving up to pull Jungkook's body down on his.

      Jungkook absorbed the warmth and kissed Jimin again. His lips turned warm and Jimin began to let out huffs of breath.  Jungkook moved his now warm hands to Jimin's cock and jerked it upwards slowly placing his warm thumb on his tip. "Will you hold it in for me, Jimin?~"

      "Yes..yes...yes.. Jungkook..." Jimin moaned in satisfaction as his mind grew clouded in pleasure. Jungkook pulled down his underwear seeing he was already hard, the warmth was enough to make his body feel human again. Jungkook breathed, his heart pounded, his eyes grew dark brown, his skin turned a different lively color other than pale and he felt his own skin turn warm. Jungkook wasn't surprised, he did this before with Jimin but never ejaculated inside of the human. Nothing would happen if he did...just something normal.

     Jungkook grinded his hard cock against Jimin's making them both moan. Jungkook went to silence the boy, kissing him gently and pinning his hands above his head completely claiming dominance.

      Jimin let out an innocent mewl once Jungkook pushed his legs up to his chest exposing more of himself to Jungkook. The vampire licked Jimin's entrance preparing the young human for it. After a while he spreaded Jimin's legs and pinned his hands again over his head. He pushed himself inside of the human gently. Jungkook's legnth was big and they didn't do it enough for him to get used to it. Jimin moaned letting his legs wrap around Jungkook's hips wanting him to go deeper.

      Jungkook let out groans thrusting into Jimin slamming his lips onto Jimin's and panting in between. "..Jimin~" Jungkook groaned, his warm member went deeper until Jimin moaned loudly. Just hearing Jimin's loud screamed moans made Jungkook want to pummel him more, thrusting and gasping feeling Jimin's body grew hot in sexual heat while Jungkook licked his lips intrigued.

      Jungkook at the time he didn't desire blood from Jimin since his body was absorbing warmth making him feel human. During this, Jungkook doesn't need blood.  Jimin felt himself close and was ready to cum, he whimpered feeling Jungkook handle him roughly. Of course, Jimin liked it rough he loved the sounds of Jungkook's sack hit him in everythrust.

      "Mm- I-I'm cumming... Ahh~" Jimin cried moaning loudly. Jungkook was also close and decided to release all of his cum into Jimin. Jimin came panting as his cum was squirted all over his chest. "Oh~ Jungkook-ah~" Jimin moaned panting at the same time while Jungkook ejaculated. Jimin arched his spine as Jungkook filled him all up inside.

      "Beautiful..." Jungkook panted holding Jimin's chin up to give him a kiss on his lips pulling out and fliping Jimin to lay on his chest. Jimin's hand sprung up and dragged Jungkook's lips drawing him deeper before breaking away and having Jimin's saliva on Jungkook's lips.

      Jimin was laying on Jungkook's chest and his legs laid next to Jungkook's legs. Jungkook was done and his heart went slower until it stopped and the rest of his body stopped functioning then he was back to normal.

      "Do you like it when you feel human?" Jimin caught his breath and rested his small hands on Jungkook's chest.

       Jungkook looked down to his human and replied, "Yes... So I can feel you..."