0.1

.~.~.~.

The start of any story can consist of a plucky protagonist that wanders their way through untravelled territory and past loitering foes that enjoy eating pizza and drinking beer on saturdays while watching television click and turn to static due to the gathering lightning storm that roars with thunder and chases the squirrel back into the nearby woods to find safety withing a tree that is beginning to catch fire and spread to the farmer's field that is now a bonfire consisting of their only crops for that year and forcing their chickens into a frenzy that scares the fox away to the next farm and next town until the fire gave up trying to catch the fox's flamming orange tail that catches the attention of a small boy in a moving line and causes the children behind him to bump and stagger causing a domino effect down them until the last child falls into a deep ditch that makes him roll and roll until he lands in a stream and sees a frog jumping in the mud trying to chase a fly that follows a lonely man in thick plaid that chooses to sit and lay beneath the bridge to fall asleep while the people above sing nursery rhymes about pigs and bridge trolls that ultimately lulls the man to sleep...

.~.~.~.