Chapter 20

I don not own boku no hero academia (my hero academia) boku no hero academia is own by funimation, studio bones, and kanhei horikoshi. please support the official release.

Bakugou POV

Me and tsuyu was walking towards deku's to 'help him' with whatever he want from use in the first place, it had to do with that uraraka girl.

We were are the door as i stop remembering that i never been at deku's place when i got my quirk. I wonder how's aunty inko doing?

Tsuyu: you ok, Bakugou, your normally not bother by this.

Bakugou: yea, just been along time seens i been here.

She looks at me curiously she knocks on the door. After a few seconds aunt inko opens it as she was shocked to see tsuyu, a another girl to come visit her son.

She then saw me and her happy smile suddenly turn to a force smile like she trying her best not to attack him right then and there.

Inko: c-come in. 'we walked in' izuku a friend had come to see you.

I noted that she said 'a friend' meaning one. I then see izuku coming out from the basement looking happy to see us.

Izuku: great, here come we can talk in my work room.

Tsuyu: work room?

Izuku: yea just come and see.

Inko: WAIT!

We all turn to see inko trying to look caim and friendly as she then says...

Inko: before you go in, i like to talk to bakugou for a sec.

Izuku: ssure ok, then lets go tsuyu.

Tsuyu: y-yea

Both izuku and tsuyu leave as inko tells me to sit and have some tea, i knew on the spot why she acted weird with me been alone with izuku, i try and play it cool.

Bakugou: so what domyou what to talk about?

Inko: you think i never known, you think that i have not knew that you bully izuku, torture him because he was quirkless and want to be hero?

Bakugou: I-I did not k-know?

Inko: ha, even after all the beatings you give him, he still see you as a friend, a friend of all things!

She was know yelling with hate in her voice.

Inko: who many time did you hit him?

Bakugou: ...

Inko: HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU HATE MY SON?

Bakugou: I DONT KNOW, IM SORRY

I had tears in my eyes, i could not hold them back as i let them fall, i could not even look at her as i hear footsteps come close.
I turn to see tsuyu hugging me and izuku yelling at his mother, asking her what happen and why i was crying.

I saw that both izuku and tsuyu had tears i there eyes, aunt inko looked beyond shocked that izuku was helping me as izuku grab my arm and tsuyu and yelled out that we are going for a walk.

10 minutes later

We were walking as i said nothing, izuku then starts telling us why he needed help, he was going to by a present for uraraka and he needs help to find out what kind of present she likes.

So we spent hours trying to think of something, i said we should give her a video game but tsuyu was not having any of that so we still keep on thinking, untill...

Tsuyu: how about a necklace?

Izuku: yea thag will be prefect, right kacchan.

Bakugou: yea yea ok a necklace, can i go home now.

Izuku nodded as we all left but i told him that he better keep quiet about me and tsuyu.

Izuku: sure.

We all left, me and tsuyu went home but izuku said that he will buy the necklace so he can give it to uraraka tomorrow. But as i was leaving, i felt as if something bad is going happen tomorrow.

I just hope that I'm wrong.

That is it for chapter 20, hope you all like it.