Chapter 21

I don not own boku no hero academia (my hero academia) boku no hero academia is own by funimation, studio bones, and kanhei horikoshi. please support the official release.

Izuku POV

I was waiting for ochako to come out so i can take her to school when i see ochako's mom hiding in the brushes trying to get my attention.

I walk up to her as she pulls me in the down to her lever.

Izuku: ow, why are you hiding...

Ochako's mom: SHHH

Ochako's mom then tells me to listen and question her after she's done. I nod as she begans.

Ochako's mom: I'm sorry izuku but ochako's ex boyfriend came to ask her out, she was not home so he left but he will return so you better tell my daughter the truth about your feelings towards her or he will take her from you.

Izuku: I-I... do you not like him and if you do then why tell me this?

Ochako's mom: he is not a bad boy or anything but i see a better connection with the two of you. I won't be forcing my daughter into anything but tell her how you feel, if not then that might be the worst thing you ever did. Plus my husband really enjoys your company.

But then my present for ochako fells out of my pocket hitting the floor, ochako's mom then looks at it as she see the 'for ochako' tag on it. She picks it up to see a lovely necklace, which looks like this...

 She picks it up to see a lovely necklace, which looks like this

Ochako's mom: it looks amazing.

Izuki: thanks.

Ochako's mom: but why a angel wing?

Izuku: because she like an angle in my eyes, ha.

Ochako's mom then tears up as she hugs me and starts tell me to be her son in law already which made me blush crazy, but thinking about the person that uses to date ochako made me feel weird, is this what jealous is like?

Izuku: what is the nam...

I was then cut of by ochako's mom because ochako just came outside and she was looking for me. I got up and walk towards her.

Ochako: there you are deku. Why were you on the ground?

Izuku: oh you know i drop my wallet when i thought that i saw something.

Ochako: well that explains why you where also away from your bake.

Ochako's mom was glad that her future son in law was a quick thinker.

Ochako: lets go deku.

Izuku: ok.

We got on the bake and drove off. Sadly i didn't get the name of the person.

Izuku: hey ochako, have you ever dated anyone before?

Izuku mind: stupid stupid, just kill me already.

Ochako: yea there was this one guy but why.

Izuku: oh you seem like the person who gets along with everyone so i was thinking if you ever dated anyone. What was the guys name?

Ochako: his name was Zetsuba akaguro.

End of chapter 21, just kidding if you don't know thats the name of my OC.

Ochako: his name is Kira omi, we broke up because he had to move and didn't what a long distance relationship.

Izuku: i see hmm.

At school

We stay quiet untill we where in class, i wanted to tell her but in still need time. i then found out that i was class president by 3 votes counting myself. I then let lida have it because i know he will do a better job then me.

We all then put on our outfits and sat on the bus. 'I had to tell her' was all on my mind so i try walking up to her but was keep being cut off by everyone asking me question like if i was really quirkless.

Kacchan saw this and tried to help but we arrived and we told to go outside.

We then meet up by 13 ochako's favorite hero, as he tells us that all might will be running late. We walk inside to see the huge building and all of its glory.

But then i suddenly feel the chance in the air, i turn to see that both ochako and kacchan feeling the same thing. A black and purple mist then suddenly came out of nowhere as the i remember both the mist and hand guy.

Hand guy: well well well, look its greeny, browny and blondy again, good to see you.

That is the real end of chapter 21, hope that you all like it.