chapter 19

The next day which is Saturday 

Luke pov 

I texted Maggie asking if she wanted to hang out today that's the least I could do after yelling at her. She texted back right away saying we could go on a walk on the park.

Maggie pov

I can't wait to hang out with luke.

Leia's pov

I woke up and remembered what had happen yesterday. I felt so bad for Maggie after luke yelled at her, I have never seen luke be so rude before tbh it kinda scared me.

Luke's pov

I go to the park and see Maggie with a smile on her face.

"Hey luke." She says

"Hey." I say

"So about yesterday I didn't mean to yell at you i was just really upset." I say

"Its cool do you mind me asking why you were so upset?" She says.

"Umm.. Idk how to tell this but I don't like you i like leia." I say trying my best not to hurt her feelings.

"Ohh um.. you know what i think my mom needs me at home I'll see you later luke." She says trying to hold back her tears as she runs away from me.

"No Maggie wait." I say but it was to late she was already gone.

Maggie's pov

I run away crying. I tired my best but i couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I can't believe leia tricked me into believing luke liked me and to think I called her a friend. But just watch I'll make her life miserable just like she did to mine.