Chapter 20

Niall( P.O.V)

I am so happy right now. I have my Gisselle back. Anyway the school called and said we had a 2 hour delay. I told Gisselle and she went back into her closet and grabbed her golden high heels. When she was putting on her high heels I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of black jeans with a green polo shirt. I grabbed my white Jordan's. Then I went to take a shower.

Gisselle (P.O.V)

I grabbed my shoes and when I was done putting on my shoes I started to look for my diamonds earrings, when I put that on I grabbed the neckless Niall gave me on our first date. Then I stated to put on some eyeliner, then some blush, then some lipgloss. When I was done with my make up I saw Niall walk out the bathroom. I then walk out if my room and seen Harry, Emily, Zayn,Louis,Liam,Jennifer all sitting down watching Tv. when they say me they all said good morning. Then Niall came out of our room. Everyone went into there cars for school.

Niall- Gisselle I have to tell you something

Gisselle- What's up Niall

Niall- I am going to move back to Ireland.

Gisselle- No Niall you can't move back to Ireland.

Niall- Gisselle yes I do

Gisselle- Why

Niall- Because my mom and dad wants to see me more often and do miss my mom and dad Gisselle.

Gisselle- When are you going to Ireland

Niall- When we finish school

Gisselle- But what about us

Niall- I want you to come with me

Gisselle- You know I can't do that

Niall- Why?

Gisselle- Because our friends are here and I can't leave Emily like that Niall

Niall- So what are we going to do

Gisselle- I don't know

Niall- I want you to move with me so you can meet my mom, my dad, and my older brother Greg.

Gisselle- I just can't Niall I"m sorry. I think we should break up I say in pain.

Niall- NO GISSELLE I AM NOT LEAVING YOU!

Gisselle- But we both want different things Niall I am sorry.

At the school in Art

There has to be a way. I want to be with Niall but I don't want to leave Emily. We been growing up with each other I can't just leave her. I was deep down on my thoughts that I did not hear our teacher calling one till Niall tapped on my shoulder.

Teacher- Miss Mojica are you ok?

Gisselle- I am fine.

Teacher- Ok

Niall looks at me he knows that's a lie. At lunch it was just me, Emily,and Jennifer at the lunch table. I was telling what happen between me and Niall

Gisselle- What am I going to do Em?

Emily- Well if it was me I would go with him.

Jennifer- Yay it really looks like he would miss you.

Gisselle- How would you know that?

Jennifer- Because he is looking at you right now

I look across the lunch room and see that Niall has been looking at me.

Emily- Why don't you just go with him?

Gisselle- Because I would miss you guys too much.

Emily and Jennifer- AWWW we would miss you too.

Gisselle- Yay but I am about to go home and think this over.

Jennifer and Emily- ok.

I leave and go to my car and drive home. I walk into mine and Niall's room and think this over.