Chapter 37

Gisselle (P.o.v)

Me and Niall was sitting on the bed and we started talking. Then it got all quiet I look at Niall and see that he was leaning forward. I found myself leaning forward too. Then we started to kiss. Niall pulled my closer to him. I somehow ended sitting on his lap. I ran my fingers threw his hair and we kept kissing until we heard Louis saying something.

Louis- Hey Niall do you want to. Never mind

We pulled apart then we heard Nialley barking.

Gisselle- What's the matter Nialley

Nialley- BARK!BARK!

She was barking because she was hungry. I gave her some food and she started to eat.

Emily- hey Gisselle come on we have to find you a wedding dress.

Gisselle- Ok

Me and Emily left because Jennifer wanted to stay and spend time with Zayn. Me and Emily got in the car we went to a wedding store. As we were looking at the dress I see this one beautiful dress. It was sleeveless and it was big and puff on the bottom. I grabbed it and tried it on. I look beautiful in it. I walk out and Emily's mouth drop open. I had to get the dress and Emily agreed with me. I got out of the dress and change it my regular outfit. Then as we kept on looking at the dress Emily see a cute dress. It was dark red with one sleeve. In the bottom it was long. Emily tried it on and it was cute on her. As we paid for the we also got a dress for Jennifer it was also dark red but it had both sleeves. As we paid for the dresses we walk out the store. We had to go back in two weeks so they can make the dress. We were walking back to the car and we see some girl walking up to me and Emily.

?- Are you Gisselle

Gisselle- yes

?- well my name is kristy

Gisselle - ok and

Kristy- I am going to be the reason you and Niall break up.

Gisselle- oh really starts to get in her face. Emily had to hold me back.

Kristy- You are no good for him. You are so ugly

Gisselle- Well listen her you Bitch

Emily- Lets just go Gisselle she starting trouble.

Kristy- Your name Emily

Emily - Yea why

Kristy - I was working in the pet store and your boyfriend harry styles was trying to kiss me

Emily- Your lying.

Kristy - Nope and

Kristy couldn't even finish her sentence because Emily punch her hard on her face. She feel down. Then Emily started punching her and kick her. I also punch and kick her. Then I had to grab Emily and drag her to the car. As we was driving home we were hungry so we stop at Nando's. We pick some up for Niall. We walk in the house and I gave Niall his food.

Niall- THANK YOU SO MUCH GISSELLE says while giving Gisselle lots of kisses.

Gisselle - Niall I found my perfect wedding dress.

Niall- Gisselle I have a question.

Gisselle- ok

Niall - Do you want to marry in a church or a beach?

Gisselle - The beach

Niall- Do you want to get marry on Valentine day?

Gisselle - Yes omg I can't wait

Niall- I know and it's 4 weeks away