chatper two- getting to know you

If you guys have already come to a realization of my lifestyle, you will know that I'm not usually one to follow rules. I stayed at school just to get counted for, asked to go to the bathroom, then left. I left to my favorite place to eat, Amy's diner.

"I would like a turkey croissant sandwich, hold the mayo please" i ordered without hesitation.

Alone at the diner I had plenty of time to think, or so I thought I did. Cyrus and Dean came running in the door slamming their bottoms right on my booth. Usually I would be angry for being interrupted while thinking, but not with these guys.

The waiter came out with my sandwich after a lengthy wait. Hungry I bit into the edible object on my plate, which sadly contained mayo. Angered and disgusted I screamed out "Blah!" I guess that isn't appreciated when there is a large breakfast crowd on a Monday morning, especially when you're a teenager who everyone knows should be in school.

"You're such a drama queen, have you ever taken an acting class?" said Cyrus.

The excitement of the morning didn't end there, a creepy old man wearing a white top hat that looked extremely like the one I recently lost came up to me and horrifically grabbed my arm and said " You kids these days make me sick, you all need to learn a few lessons, with you being the first one sweetie pie!"

I would have loved to hear more as to how I was a brat, but this guy's breath could melt metal, so the trio decided to book it out of the diner, leaving money to cover the check and a large tip.

"Scary isn't the beginning of how to describe that encounter!" said Dean.

I snapped right back and said, "Speak for yourself, that man was wearing a top hat Amber recently bought, and the one I recently lost, I'm going home to look for it again, maybe it will pop out at me. Care to join?"

We ran home together, the trio in action. Most days, just like this day, Amber was still passed out on the couch. Ignoring the big slob on the furniture we headed to my room, which was a mess with clothes in the right corner and papers in the other, ready to scout for a pearly white hat.

To my fright, the hat was there on the dresser, sitting by its lonesome. I'm 1000% sure that wasn't there when I left. When we came in, the door was locked and all the windows were shut. I'm aware my neighborhood isn't prime A no crime, but this hat didn't get in here by a criminal, at least not the drive by type. Looking into the hat, a beige colored paper is sitting folded in one of the hates crevasses. I opened it, to my surprise, it was a letter, but not just any old love letter, far more creepier than that!