chapter three - the note

While Cyrus and Dean looked to open the windows, since my mom was smoking, I looked at the note. It read like a poem, while on the back it read in blue ink,

"If you wish to seek a change in your life, read the spell. Just keep in mind it will come with repercussions. If you are the person I think you are, you won't mind them."

I was considering if I needed a change in my life, as well as wondering if it's worth the " repercussions". I have a slob of a mom; a morbid like taste of fashion including the teal dyed hair, and sometimes annoying friends. No consequences can be worse than the life I'm living now. I read the chant out loud,

" Change my world from black to white, change the world I see from night to day, make the good things come out to play. Make my eyes only what I wished to be, change my life by flipping everything , get rid of the bad and only bring good, by any means take whatever measures you should"

That last lime had the hairs on my neck stand up, what measures would someone have to take? Who is this person? I figured waiting for a few minutes now it was a bogus spell, probably placed there by the neighborhood brat, Jeffrey. He could have just picked the lock and snuck passed Amber, considering I did break his iPod... On purpose.

I went to go find Cyrus and Dean who were sitting down poking fun at Amber. I felt a little light headed, must be the smoke fumes. I told them I was going to get a glass of water and ran into the kitchen. I saw the same man from the dinner appear next to me out of thin air! " As you wish... Little brat", he said while waving his hand in my direction, which gave off a purple sparkle. It looked exactly like huge glitter flakes, not only is he a lunatic but he's a cheap one at that. He said " you didn't read that spell for nothing you know, all I needed was you to say it, then I could work my magic, literally!" He twisted his hand and the sparkles light up around me, closing in on me while swirling. I felt like I was in the middle of a tornado!

Everything went black.

-----------------------------------------

Hi guys! It's the author here (:! I was wondering if I should change anything about the story. Feel free to leave comments! Please relay this story to fellow wattpad users and share with your friends! I will write more when I get enough feedback. Much appreciated - Branden (: