This is the reason

I woke up to the light burning my eyes as soon as i opened them. I looked around the room and started to panic, realizing that this wasn't my room. Screaming, i jumped up and ran out of the room, turning sharply as there was a corner. I made it a couple more steps until i tripped on something huge. "Uff", i grunted as i pushed myself up and turned to see what i had tripped on. It was my suitcase. At that moment all the memories of moving started flooding back to me. And at that moment i remembered today was my first day of school.

I started shuffling back to my room, to check what time it was, when i heard frantic knocking at my door. I turned around and started walking towards my door. I opened it in one swift movement, and came eye to eye with the most gorgeous boy i had ever seen. His dark brown hair was tousled, like he just woke up, and his gorgeous brown eyes were staring at me with worry.

"Can i help you?" i questioned the boy.

"I heard you screaming, so i ran over to see if you were okay," he replied with his scratchy voice, that was oh so sexy.

"Oh, sorry about that," i told him while slightly rubbing my neck in embarrassment.

"No, it's fine. It's just that i don't wake up to a girl screaming at 4am every day," he chuckled.

"Omg! It's 4am? Holy shit," i whispered to myself.

"Well it was nice meeting you....," he started out.

"Elizabeth. Elizabeth Black. But you can call me Izzy," i said.

"Izzy? That's nice. My name's Austin by the way. Austin Toll. But you can call me Austin," he replied back with sincerity and also a huge chunk of sarcasm.

"Well see you around Austin," i said while starting to shut my door.

"See ya," he got out quickly before i shut my door.

I sighed while making my way back to my bedroom. "I could definitely use a couple more hours of sleep" i thought to myself. So, with that thought in my mind, i crawled back into my bed and fell back asleep.