The Strange Creature

We both don't know what is that. It has black body, pure white eyes, purple hair, taller than Square's house. By that time, TheFox , ImpossiChap and Apple are my neightbor. And they have unique job to do. TheFox is merchant. He sells everything that's existed. ImpossiChap is wizard. He can remember all spells and use them accurately. Apple is a tech guy. He can make everything he imagine real using his laptop. We gather them to join the journey. Unfortunately ,The strange creature is very powerful. And we need to team up.

AT : "That creature is so strong. How can we defeat them?"

SQ : "Also , we have this black thing that can do anything. I don't know how to use it."

AT : "Let me try"

Atmosphex tap the black thing. And speak "To the black matter ,Give us more of black matter."

Suddenly , the black thing flies into the air and shrinks it's size. As well as the neighbor got their own black "matter".

Also I got my black matter back.

SQ : "Oh! It's name was black matter! How did you know?"

AT : "I have no idea. I'm just guessing."

TF : "anyone wants something?" - Dedicated to TheFox as he wants his text to be lowercase

AT & SQ & AP & IC : "Soon™"

TF : "oh fine thanks then"

Someone appears right away.

Someone : "Hello..."

Everyone : "Ehh... Hi ,who are you?"

QL : "My name is Quacklick. Glad to meet you!"

Everyone !QL (Not QL) : "Same too!"

And so yeah, We met each other by accident. So we decided to continue the journey with them.

While walking to the strange creature. We fall into somewhat called timehole. Theorically, it's the hole that were created by the distortion of the time.

AAAAAAAA...

"What happened?"

"What did i just..."

We realised we are in another unfamiliar universe. The GAME universe.

QL : "What's that? Mario pipe?"

SQ : "What the H3K is going on here?"

WHATTHEH3K comes.

H3K : "Hi! I stuck in this universe for a long time. I need your help!" 

QL : "Follow me!"

QL leads us to finish the Mario part.

H3K : "Can I team up with you guys?"

Everyone !H3K :"Yeah!"

H3K joined.

To be continued...