.03

Eliza and the two-horse girls were completely different, but different is awesome to her

As the sisters were walking down the dirt road, the sisters heard horses and girls talking. They walked towards the noise and climbed under an opening that led to a field, which held two girls around Zoe's age, and walked over to the girls.

"Hey, um, excuse me, hi," Zoe said, going in front of Eliza, climbing over a wooden fence that separated two fields.

"Hey, um, I don't suppose you've seen a ten-year-old girl about yay high and resembles an angry ball of glitter?" Eliza asked the two girls, finally catching up with her older sister.

"You guys are American." The blonde girl told the two sisters, as the other girl was getting off of her horse.

"No, no, we're French," Zoe answered sarcastically, shaking her head in a way of saying no.

"Really, I've never met a French person before. Bonjour stranger." The blonde genuinely said, thinking they were actually French.

"So, you really haven't seen her, just because she's my youngest sister and she's on the loose," Zoe answered, looking at the other girl.

"No, sorry, but we'll keep an eye out." The other girl told the dark-skinned girls.

"Okay, all right, thank you," Zoe said turning around.

"Wait, wait, what do you?" The blonde girl asked, getting off her horse.

"Translation, who are you, and what are you doing here?" The dark-haired girl asked.

"Oh, my name is Zoe and this is my sister Eliza, we are staying here for the summer at my Gramps house right over there," Zoe said as Eliza pointed in the direction of the house.

"Oh, that's right by the stables. You should totally come and hang out." The blonde girl invited.

"You know, we aren't exactly what you'd call outdoorsy." Zoe tried to deny it.

"I'm outdoorsy so I'd love to come." Eliza agreed, at the exact same time as her older sister.

"Oh, not all of it's outdoorsy, some of it's indoorsy." The blonde girl negotiated.

"Yeah, it's Pont Count soon." The other girl said.

"Yeah, it's gonna be horsome. 'Horse' is my word, it's a combination of the word  horse and awesome." The blonde girl explained.

"Oh right," Eliza muttered her reply.

"Girls, Raven's escaped!" The four females heard from across the field.

"What!" The blonde girl exclaimed.

"I need everyone back at the stables right now!" The older female shouted again from across the field.

Eliza and Zoe watched as the two girls started to head back to the stables. The sisters shared a look silently asking each other if they should follow or not, untimely they followed.

As the two girls were walking into the stables, the two girls all ready put their horses back in their stables.

Is this like a Jane Austin novel?

"Marcus!" A voice called from behind as a very attractive male, around Zoe's age, possibly a year older, walked out of a small office at the stable.

The older girls stared at the boy with admiration as Eliza was staring at him like he was a normal person.

Suddenly, Zoe turned towards the other girls and asked, "Did I say that out loud?"

The girls stared at her with confusion etched on their faces.

"Who's Raven?" Eliza asked the two British girls beside her.

"She's just a horse." The medium-skinned girl told the younger girl.

"A scary horse." The pale girl added.

"I'm sure your sister will be fine." She added after hearing that the horse is out of control.

"Can I borrow this?" Zoe asked, pointing to a bike leaning against a wall.

"Sure." The pale girl answered.

"That's my bike," The other girl answered, "Be careful." She added after Zoe started to ride out of the stables on the bike.

"That girl is the definition of horesome," The blonde girl stated in awe, "It'll catch on Jade, just you wait." The blonde girl added on after she saw the look Jade was giving her.

"So your name is Jade, so what is your name?" Eliza asked the blonde girl.

"Oh, my name is Becky." The blonde girls answered the younger girl's question.

"Okay, by the way, I believe we will be friends," Eliza said to the older girls, swinging her arms over their shoulders, standing on her toes a bit to do so.