.02

Eliza never believed in love at first sight, but when she saw Pin Hawthorne, she realized what all the hype was about

Once the party reached the house, Eliza wondered about the house, in search of some sort of exploration. She had taken her bags off the golf cart when she and her sister, Zoe, reached the house. She walked up the stairs, not wanting to hear her sister complain about not having good food to eat.

After she searched her house, she walked back downstairs, she asked her grandfather which room she would be staying in.

"The first room on the second floor, you and Zoe will be sharing a room." Their grandfather answered his granddaughter's question.

"Okay, thank you," Eliza said while going back upstairs to unpack, knowing if she didn't, she would be living out of her suitcase the whole trip.

After she finished unpacking her shirts, shorts, pants, and underwear, she set out her shoes by the door and her laptop on the bed that leaned up against the far wall. The bed was a simple twin bed with white sheets and a huge white comforter.

She walked back downstairs to see her family sitting down at the table in the dining room, she walked up to her mom and asked, "Mom, can I go out and explore the island a little?"

"Sure sweetie, but you have to be home by dinner and I'll give you some money on your way out," Maggie responded to her middle daughter who was running up the stairs to go and change her shoes.

Once she changed her shoes, she walked back down the stairs nearly falling down them, as she was running, she walked back over to her mother who gave her a 20 pound and told her not to talk to strangers and Eliza reassured her mother by giving her a hug and told her sister's bye.

As she was walking down the hill, towards an open field, she heard the sound of horses. Her whole life Eliza has been fascinated by horses and followed the sound.

The sound led her to two girls, who looked around her age on their horses. Fascinated by the scenery, Eliza quickly pulled out her phone and started to take pictures, but was quickly stopped by a voice,

"Like creeping don't ya?" The voice asked.

Eliza quickly turned around to see who asked. The voice belonged to a man, possibly a few years older than her, but he had pale skin and light brown hair, but his eyes were what got her. His eyes held the perfect pair of blue and green she had ever seen in her whole life.

"oh, um, no. I'm new here and I was just fascinated and I needed to take a picture of it, sorry." Eliza quickly rambled on an explanation.

"It's quite all right darling, I'm Pin if you were wondering." The boy- Pin told her, lifting his hand out, ready for her to shake it.

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I'm so awkward ah I'm dumb!

"Oh, um, I'm Eliza." The young girl brought her hand out to shake his, noting to herself how soft his hands were.

She then noticed that he had a bucket in his other hand,

"What's the bucket for?" She asked.

"If you follow, maybe you'll find out." Pin only smirked, turned around, and started to walk off, causing Eliza to run after him due to her short stature of 5'3.

The duo walked along in an awkward, yet comfortable silence.

"So, why are you visiting?" Pin asked the beautiful girl next to him, turning his head to look down on her slightly.

"Oh, my um, mom needed to get away from everything back home, so when summer started, we came here. We're staying at my grandfather's house." Eliza answered him, pointing towards where they came from.

The silence soon resumed but was quickly diminished by the sound of Zoe calling Eliza's name.

"Eliza, Rosie's missing," Zoe shouted, breathing hard, obviously out of breath from running and shouting,  "We have to find her!" Zoe then grabbed her sister's hand and quickly started pulling her away from the mysterious boy her sister was with.

"Um, bye Pin, hopefully, I'll see you around," Eliza yelled back towards Pin, who was still standing in the same place.

"Goodbye, beautiful." Pin muttered to himself, noticing that the girl was out of hearing range, looking down and chuckling to himself.

God, I hope I'll see her again.

I hope I'll see him again.
=============================================================================================
Well, that's the end of that chapter, I hope you liked it and I'm sorry for like the 5 million years between updates, but merry late Christmas and a late New Year everybody, kIsSeS <3!