Part 4: the unexpected engagement

howdy dudes,

missed me? I missed you all too..!!

no more delay, let's go into relay..

================================

Shekar is glaring at Laksh.

"Get out of here..!!" Shekar shouts.

"I will go..! But only with Ragini..!!" says Laksh. Ragini is looking at him in tears. Laksh looks at Ragini and smiles. He is about to go near her, but.. Shekar comes in between.

He holds Laksh's collar.

"I said you to get out..!!" says Shekar again.

Laksh: uncle, I want Ragini.

Shekar tighten his grip on his collar,

"Don't take her name..!! She is nothing for you..! You have cheated us all..!!"

Laksh moves his eyes towards Ragini and forwards his hand.

"Ragini, will you come with me..?" he asks.

Ragini looks at him emotionally.

"She won't come..!!" shekar pushes Laksh, but soon Ragini comes forward and holds Laksh's hand.

Shekar shocks looking at her.

"Daddy, I want Laksh. And, Laksh needs me." Says Ragini.

Shekar: then, we all don't need you..!!

RagLak looks at Shekar shocked.

Shekar: both of you, get out..!

Ragini bends her head sadly, Laksh places his hand on her shoulder and takes her out.

Daadi, Janaki are looking at them in tears. Even Ap, Dp, Uttara and Chirag.

Ap: bhayya, stop Ragini. She is carrying the heir of this house. The dream of thousands of people..!!

Shekar sighs and goes into flash back...

Now.. FB starts..

Flash back..**

Ragini is getting annoyed that Laksh is getting very close to her family. She wanted to make them hate him, but he is making them love. And, on other hand, Sanskar was not helping her, but he was busy with Swara. Shekar and his family didn't get doubt still Laksh is not the original son of Ram. But, he is acting.

Meanwhile, Laksh is growing feelings towards Ragini. He was actually liking her. her bubbly nature, her cute pout, her innocence.. what not..? what's there in Ragini to dislike..? She is a perfect girl who is down to earth.

'sansakr is really a fool to miss her' Laksh thinks always. and, Laksh actually forgets that he has come to act and he has to leave.

Whole family were in hurry to do RAgLak marriage due to some issues. Shekar calls to Ram,

"Ram ji, we have decided raglak engagement tomorrow. You have to come, you are his father."

Shekar says.

On other side Sanskar talks, "shekar ji, we can't come. You perform the engagement"

Sanskar laughs.

Now, Ragini becomes helpless. If she says truth, all the plan flops and they will get her married to Sanskar which she dislikes.

Rag: idiot, why did you say like that??