Chapter 2

YOUR P.O.V.

Then everyone got their stuff and went to their rooms. As I went into the room it was huge and it had two closets and a huge bathroom attached to it. The only thing I noticed was that there was only one bed for the three of us... But we will figure that out later. Then I got my change of clothes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done with all of that I noticed the time it was already 8:45 PM and someone hollered that we should start truth or dare near 9:00 PM. So I sat in the corner of my room playing games, reading, and watching videos of strong blader performing so I could get better with my Bey. The last time I checked my phone it was already 9:12 PM. Then I fell asleep. Soon after Shu woke me up, and I said, Huh? What's up Shu? In my sleepy voice, because I'm hardly even awake. Shu then said, Do you want to come downstairs and play truth or dare with us? I respond, Yes! I love truth or dare!! As I run downstairs and see the guys sitting in a circle about to play truth or dare, so I sit beside Wakiya and then Shu sits beside me on the other side. Wakiya said that I shouldn't play in the first two rounds because it wouldn't be fair because I don't know how each charecter plays yet. So after the first two rounds in was 10:34 PM and I started to play with them. The first part of the game was really boring and I was like half asleep. Soon it was 11:20 PM and still nothing really has happened yet. Next it was Shu's turn and Rantaro said, Truth or dare Shu?? Shu said, I choose Dare. Then all of a sudden Rantaro and Valt start laughing and giggling. Shu just sits there with a confused look on his face waiting for his dare. The Rantaro says I dare you to Kiss (y/n) until Valt says STOP. At this me and Shu say, What!?!? Why? Uhhh.... you people... Then me and Shu turn towards each other, and then kiss each other then Rantaro and Valt get there phones and start playing games and pretend to not notice us. Then like what seemed to be forever finally stopped when Valt said Stop. As the kiss finally broke apart. I looked at Rantaro and Valt like I was going to punch them. Then they looked terrified, and I started laughing. Then Shu whispered to me to make sure the others couldn't hear and said, Do you want to be my girlfriend (y/n). And I nodded. Then it was my turn and Valt asked me, Truth or dare? I said, dare..... Then Valt said, I dare you to Kiss Wakiya and then lay in his lap for two turns! And then Valt started laughing. Then I said,  Why am I always in these dares now? Then Zac said, It's probably because your a girl, they are taking advantage of you because you are. Then Valt said,  Just do the dare (y/n).  Uhhhhhh....... Shut Up Valt, I'm doing it. Ok!!  I said. So I gave Wakiya a small kiss on the cheek and then slowly leaned towards Wakiya and then laid in his lap. Soon after I fell asleep in his lap. And when it was my turn they saw me asleep they decided to go to bed. Wakiya then picked me up out of his lap and carried me upstairs. About halfway up the stairs I wake up. Then I ask, Is the game over? Yes sleepyhead, I'm taking you to your room. When we got to the room he opened the door and I was still half asleep, then Wakiya sat me on the side of the bed beside Shu. Then I said, since it will probably seem weird I will sleep on the floor, and you guys can take the bed. Then Wakiya and Shu said, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor (y/n) now get up here. I sat close to Shu since he was my boyfriend and all. I was turned the opposite way of Shu. Then I feel something hug me from behind... it was Shu.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

I woke up and I was facing Shu and I smiled. Then I felt my hair moving around so I looked behind me to see what it is. I look behind me to see Wakiya playing with my hair, and he braided it into a ponytail, My hair had never looked better. I then say, WOW! My hair looks great you know how to braid better than I do Wakiya. Then I got up and went to the bathroom to change. When I got out Wakiya said, I will see yall later I need to go get ready. I say, ok see you later. Then I see Shu already ready, and sitting at the edge of the bed. Then Shu walked to me and hugged me. Then said, Are you done yet (y/n)? I said, not yet I still need to do my makeup. Then Shu said, Well I think your pretty enough without your makeup (y/n). Then I blushed, and said Ok, then I guess I'm done already then! Then we go to the door and I open it and all the guys fell in the door. The only ones who didn't were Wakiya and Ken who were no where to be seen. Then I say, How long where yall here and why we're you eavesdropping on us?! Then Rantaro said, The only reason we were eavesdropping was because yall were the only ones not out yet. And I said, Well exactly what did you hear when you were eavesdropping on us!? Then Valt said, We didn't hear much and we certainly didn't hear this, (y/n) I think you look pretty without your makeup. Then I was about to punch Valt when Wakiya screamed my name from downstairs. Then I just walked right through the crowd of boys and ran downstairs. As I was running down the stairs I tripped over a step. As I was falling I put my hands over my face, and then fell into someone. It was Ken, and I had knocked him to the floor and was lying over him. Then we burst out laughing and Ken says through his puppet Keru, Umm.. (y/n) I think you fell on someone! And I said, Oh, just be quiet already. Then I stole Ken's puppets and started to mimic him with his puppets. He can't help but to let out a small laugh, but then he grabbed his puppets back from me. Hey (y/n) come on I wanna get on your motorcycle, Wakiya whined. Ok, ok I'm coming Wakiya just give me a sec. I say. Then I holler, bye guys I'm gonna head to school, I say as I grab my bags and phone. Then I tell Wakiya to, follow me let's hurry! Then I sit on my bike, and tell Wakiya to sit behind me and hold on. The he puts his arms around my waist and I start my bike. I notice Wakiya is both excited and terrified. As I get faster he tightened his grip and I giggled. When we got to the school I parked my bike and me and Wakiya got off and sat on the bench and started to talk until the others got here I decided to say a joke to him, as I said,  Why did the angle freeze because, It was under thirty two degrees! Me and Wakiya were laughing when the other guys showed up. Then I heard Daigo say, How did yall get here so fast? Oh, Wakiya and me left on my bike a while ago. I said. So then we all walked into the school.

1344 words