Chapter 00//BACK THEN

A/N~~~ this will also contain a flashback first it will be about (y/n) Lui. How they met and more about them, their friendship, and their younger selves/lives.

The next chapter will be about Lui, Naoki and (y/n)

Even though this isn't a real chapter it is still important to the book.

IT'S NOT A FLASHBACK ANY OF THE CHARECTERS ARE HAVING IT IS JUST A PART OF THEIR PAST...

After Lui and (y/n) met he wasn't mean or rude to her like he was to everyone else. They both were rude to others though but didn't care as long as they still had eachother.

Back then.....

(Y/n) was young, she was only nine years old but she was one of the most popular girls in the school and went with all the popular kids. It was September 19 and it was a beautiful day outside but inside it sucked, it was math class. Until the teacher said, Alright kids we have a new student today his name is Lui Shirasaji and please be nice to him. The blue haired boy walked to a desk that was the furthest from everyone else and didn't say anything. All the kids in the class (ESPECIALLY THE POPULAR KIDS) except (y/n) were giggling and saying how he was very 'different' and looked weird and always mad. But I didn't think like that I thought he was cool and was interesting. Then I told my so-called friends AKA the popular kids that I was going to talk to him and Amelia the tall, pretty, yet dumb as shizz and mean yet popular girl stood up and grabbed my arm. Oh no you arent, your popular you don't need to be talking to people like him your one of us, your job is to sit there look pretty and make all the guys fall for you. I scoffed at her answer and sat back down and frowned. I hate being popular and my so called friends and much rather be friends with the new kid, I thought. About three days later I seen that he still sat alone and everyone still giggled about him and whispered about him when he walked into the room. I silently got up and walked to the other side of the room and sat at the desk beside his and he looked like he was in a daze. So I spoke up and said, h-hi. Then he looked at me and rudely said, what do you want? I just wanted to say h-, When I was cut off by an angry Amelia practically screaming in my ear. (Y/n) get back over there where you belong I already told you that you don't need to talk to him! So get up and get back over there with us 'populars' where you belong instead of hanging out with Mr. Puke-ular over here, Get back over there!!!! No! I am not going over there Amelia! I said and she grabbed my arm forcefully and dragged me over there. I slapped her hand away and she gasped like she never thought I would do that. Then I slapped her right across the face and walked to my desk. Then the teacher said, (y/n) (l/n) you got detention. Whatever I don't care as long as I don't have to be in class with Amelia Airhead over here. I said as I walked out the room and the whole class broke out into 'ooooohhhh's' and people saying Amelia just got roasted!!

Lui's P.O.V.
Part 2 of flash back...

As (y/n) walked out I never thought she would back talk a popular girl a teacher or slap Amelia. I started to like this girl... (AS A FRIEND NOTHING ELSE) Then I heard something hit the wall behind me and looked to see (y/n)'s bookbag behind me on the floor, because Amelia knocked it off the desk beside hers and kick it across the room. Then Amelia and her little group of witches started laughing. I grabbed (y/n)'s bookbag and walked to the teacher, and asked can I take this to the detention room (y/n) left it. Oh how kind of you to be willing to do this for her, yes go on take it to her just take this too. She said as she handed me a hall pass and I walked out and down the hall. I opened the door to the detention room and saw (y/n) in the back left corner of the room and walked to her and said, I'm hey you forgot this.... and she said, thanks Lui. Then the teacher walked to me and said, young man do you have a hall pass because if you don't I'm going to need you to pick a seat. Then I thought for a second before crumpling the hall pass in my pocket and sitting down beside (y/n).  The teacher then asked, what is your name young man. Lui Shirasaji, I said. And he searched my name in the school system and said, Oh I see you are new oh well ok I'm not going to write you up for this this time. But I am still going to need you to stay in here until the end of this class. Ok, I said annoyed. After a while me and (y/n) started talking and figured out We have a lot in common. After that we were good friends and she always sat next to me in class and we worked together in every class. After about a month of us working together we were best friends and did everything together and trained together with our beys too. Since we were such good friends we were mainly focused on each other and didn't have many other friends but we didn't really care as long as we had each other. It was November 6 th and we were at school and I was walking into math class and the teacher wasnt there yet. w
Then I saw a male kick (y/n) in the ankle and push her to the floor and she violently hit the floor when she fell on her back and sqealed in pain. I ran over to her to see if she was ok and someone had tripped me, it was Amelia and I fell right on top of (y/n) and our lips connected but I quickly got up and she was blushing slightly. I checked her ankle and seen that she was badly injured and she couldn't get up or walk. So I grabbed her and my stuff shoved it in our bags and threw our bags over around my shoulder and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the office. The class bursted out with laughter but some people were on 'our side' and felt bad for (y/n). When I got to the office I ran to the woman behind the desk and told her what happened and she called (y/n)'s parents and they said they were going to pick her up and take her to the hospital. And then her parents asked if they could call my parents asking if I could go with her and she did. (Lui and (y/n)'s parents have known eachother for a while to they met at a school event about a week after Lui and (y/n) met. There parents are now very good friends and they trust each other.)  My parents let me go with (y/n) to the hospital and they said she had a injured ankle and will need to wear a cast with crutches for 12 days and her ankle should be better. And that's what she did. The day when she was hurt we promised that we would be frineds forever. We even marked the day in the calender on our phones as (Y/N) ++ LUI BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. The male that had hurt (y/n) got suspended and Amelia got detention for a month. I had to help her get from class to class for that time and we got even closer as friends. Two days after her cast was removed she ran up to me when I was training at the park and tapped on my shoulder. (Y/n) It's nice to see you! I said. You to Lui, do you want to train together? She asked. Sure, but I'm going to beat your bey (y/n)! I said. In your dreams Lui you know I have always beaten you in battle! She said.

1448 Words.