Seventeen

Authors note
Hi everybody , I'd like to thank everyone who takes their time to check out my story, because of u guys I finally reached 1k reads 😭 I love every single one of u
-
Shawn's P.O.V.
     After she finished putting her clothes away she took a shower. I was still really pissed that Arron had been dating Jack for 3 months and I never knew . When Alyssa walked out the bathroom she had only her laced panties and bra on. Man was she turning me tf on . My eyes traveled to her nice ass. I couldn't help but to have all these dirty thouhts running around my head . Then when I thought it counts get better she bent down to he drawers and lord was it amazing . I shouldn't give into temptation but I can't help it .
     "Come here" I strictly demanded as I coul feel my tent in my sweats grow bigger.
     She started climbing on the bed reaching me . Her legs where straddling mine as she climbed nor and more up where she was on my member .
      "Yes Shawn" she said innocently
      "Fuck! Lay down on the bed " I said as I got a condom .
      "What are u gonna do to me daddy?" She said bittting her bottom lip.
     "I'll show u but these have to come off" I said as I pulled her panties down .
      "Mhmm fuckk SHAWN" she said barely able to talk as I pushed 2 fingers into her
      I moved them at a fast paste as I had my thumb rubbing her clit . She screamed my name as I added another finger .
     "Don't aahhh stop" she moaned
     She finally car undone and I pulled my fingers out and as I was about to taste her she grabbed my hand and stuck 2 fingers in her mouth . That tunes me on to another level . I quickly removed my sweats and when I did see looked dumbfounded .
     "Ur turn Daddy" she said pushing me into the bed .
     She slowly started moving her hand up and down . Then her head got lowered and s when I felt something warm and wet lick my tip.
     "Fuck don't tease!" I said as I so desperately needed her .
     "I'm sorry daddy " she said as she looked up at me while she inserted my head into her mouth . She took more and more in until I could feel her gag . The vibrations of her mouth when she gags feel so fucken good . She starts licking the sides of my member ,and start moving up and down even faster . I was so close.
      "I'm about to ..." is all I said before I felt no pleasure .
      "What are u doing " I asked confused . She just looked at me and pulled her face down but instead of going for my member she started sucking on my balls. She engulfed them both fully. I have never felt this good
     "Fuck mmhhmm Arron ur so good at this " o shit did her name just slip out my mouth .
       She stopped sucking and detached her mouth .
      "What did u call me?!" She said "where u thinking of that girl this whole time !" She said as she got up .
      "I'm sorry the name just slipped out my mouth!" I quickly answered .
      "I thought u said u had no girlfriend?" She said
      "She's not my girlfriend " I said kind of thinking about it
     "Than what was she , she can't be just a friend if u think of her when I was giving u a blowjob. " she stated
"I'm sorry I don't want to talk about it let's just go to sleep " I said as she made me sleep on the floor and her on the bed .

       Sorry for the short chapter