• 3 •

A/N: SPOILER ALERT!! Scenes from the live-action Beauty and The Beast are written in this chapter. Sorry, I just had to write some scenes, I didn't write all of them. (BTW, please DON'T SKIP THIS CHAPTER.)

• • •

      Freddy finally grabbed hold of Summer, hugging her from her back.

  "Got'cha!" He said, tickling her but still hugging.

  "No! No! Stop..!" She said, laughing, and looking over her shoulder to look at Freddy, both of their faces reddening now. They both stopped laughing, and just looked into each other as though they were about to kiss. Their lips were now a couple of inches away, then suddenly the microwave went "DING!" as a signal that the popcorn was now finished microwaving.

  "I guess you'd better get the popcorn.." Summer said, pulling away from the hug. A frown written upon her face.

  "Yeah. I guess you're right.." Freddy also frowned, turned away from Summer and jogged to the kitchen, she followed.

Freddy grabbed a bowl and opened the bag, filling the bowl with popcorn. Summer took her own bowl, and tapped Freddy's shoulder.

  "I guess we should go now.." She said.

  "Yeah. Come on." They walked side by side going into the movie room upstairs.

      Once they were up there, Freddy called Johnny and told him to turn the lights off and play the movie. Summer chose her seat and Freddy sat on her left side. The Disney castle was on the screen and Summer started munching some of her popcorn, Freddy did the same. In the part where the antiques/servants started singing "Be Our Guest", Freddy's bowl was now empty. He asked Summer if they could share hers.

  "Hey Summer. Can I have some of your popcorn? I've finished all of mine." He said.

  "Sure." She replied, giggling.

They took a piece alternately, Freddy first then Summer. Until the part where Belle went into the west wing, Summer grabbed a popcorn, then Freddy accidentally put his hand on hers, he also wanted to grab one. She looked at Freddy, blushing, but he couldn't see that her face was as red as a tomato, and apparently he blushed as well. His right hand pulled her left hand out of the bowl and onto the armrest, he decided he wanted to just hold her hand for the rest of the movie. Summer didn't refuse, she wanted to was well. They then grabbed popcorn using their other hands.

      In the part where the Beast started singing "Evermore", Summer felt rather sleepy, next thing she knew, her head was on Freddy's shoulder. He started waking her up.

  "Summer, hey.. Summer, wake up, you might miss this scene!" He said, tapping her chin lightly, then caressing her cheek. He suddenly had the urge to kiss her forehead, but then Summer started fluttering her eyes open.

  "Hey, did I miss the ending?" She asked.

  "No.. The Beast's still singing." He said, chuckling.

  "Oh. Good." She was wide awake now, but remained her exact position, her head still on Freddy's shoulder. They both enjoyed this, and Freddy put his head on Summer's.

      The bowl was already empty in the part where Belle and Beast shared their first waltz. So they just sat there like a couple watching a movie. When the end credits rolled, Johnny stopped the movie and turned the lights back on. Summer and Freddy grabbed the bowls and went down to the kitchen where they put the bowls in the sink.

  "Johnny's gonna clean them." He assured her.

  "Alright. What are we gonna do now?" She said, checking the clock, the time was now 5:15pm. "I'm going back to my house before 6:00pm so.. we still have 45 minutes." she continued.