Chapter Four - The Promo

(Y/n) yawned and sat up, looking at Luna, who was still asleep. She smiled as she carefully got up off the bed, trying not to wake Luna up. "So adorable," she said to herself. She grabbed a bag of chips that was lying on the ground and opened it up as quietly as she could.

She took a deep breath before she started eating as quietly as she could. While eating, she pulled out her phone to check the time.

8:48 a.m.

She typed in her 4-digit pin to unlock her phone and opened up Instagram. Smiling, she opened up the camera and quietly walked over to Luna, who was still asleep. She gave a cat face as she took a photo, and giggled to herself as she posted it.

As she sat back down where she was, she heard Luna slowly start to wake up. Her eyes lit up when Luna sat up and yawned. "Luna!" (Y/n) cheered, still giggling. "You're finally awake!"

"Hey, dude," Luna responded as she rubbed her eyes. "Whatcha doing?"

(Y/n) looked at her phone and clicked the YouTube icon and looked back up at Luna. "Well, I've been waiting on some info about Steven Universe, but so far no luck," she sighed. She looked down at her phone and scrolled down on the YouTube page, almost choking on air when she saw a promo.

"(Y/n) are you okay?!" Luna asked, quickly running up to her. She saw the stars in (Y/n)'s eyes as a huge grin crossed her face.

"OH MY STARS!!!" She shouted with excitement in her voice. "THE SEASON 5 PROMO? WHAT? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??"

Luna was shocked by (Y/n)'s sudden mood change, but she couldn't help but laugh at how excited (Y/n) was. "Why don't you click on it and we can watch it?" Luna asked, sitting down next to (Y/n) and looking at her phone's screen.

(Y/n) nodded and clicked on the video, going into full screen as the video loaded. She fangirled to herself as the video started to play, and she didn't stop looking at her screen until the video was over.

Silence filled the room for a minute or two before (Y/n) took a deep breath and let out a loud squeal. "OH MY STARS THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" She screamed, hugging Luna tightly. "I SERIOUSLY CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT! I REALLY WISH I KNEW WHEN THE NEW EPISODES WERE THOUGH..."

Luna laughed and hugged (Y/n) back, giving her time to calm down. She really didn't blame (Y/n) for her reaction. If her favorite show went on as many hiatuses as Steven Universe did and it got a promo like that, she would probably react the same way.

(Y/n) stopped hugging Luna and let out a sigh in disappointment. "It's a shame you have to go home later today," she said. "I wish you didn't so we could always have this much fun."

"Ugh, I know," Luna sighed. "But hey, when we're adults we can live together and never have to leave!" She said happily.

(Y/n) immediately started to blush, and Luna did too once she realized what she said. "Wait, no, I didn't mean that! I -" she was interrupted once she heard (Y/n) start to laugh, which only made Luna blush more. She tried to keep herself from laughing as well but she couldn't help herself and she burst into laughter as well.

After a while of nothing but laughter, the two calmed down and eventually stopped. "So, um, what do you want to do now?" (Y/n) asked, looking around then room for something to do.

"Play Super Mario Galaxy some more?" Luna asked. "I mean, it's such a fun game! I still can't believe we almost got to the bedroom dome in just a few hours."

"I know, right?!" You did more than me in a few hours than I did in a month!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "But that also might be because I played it when I was younger and when I was younger I had much more difficulty with the game."

Luna just chuckled as she turned the Wii on and pulled out the Wiimote and Nunchuck, ready to play. "This is going to be fun," she said as (Y/n) grabbed out the second Wiimote and sat next to her.

"You bet," (Y/n) responded, looking at Luna. "This is going to be really fun!"

(A/N) Whoo I finally updated this after a while! Haha, sorry about that, I was kinda more focused on Steven Universe more than anything xD

Also, heads up, this story is going to be a bit longer than my other ones, as well as a little more personal. (as in the personality and the character. Since (Y/n) is you, I want to make her a character I think a lot of people, myself included, can relate to)

Okay that's really it, thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter xP