BTS REACTION

How would BTS react when you're worried that they would leave you because they're so famous now

This Reaction was requested by Anonymous. Hope u like it. It was my first Reaction ever lmao

Seokjin

Your boyfriend just came back from the very successful Music Awards. You couldn’t attend them, but watched them trough TV. The boys looked really fine and mostly your beautiful boyfriend Kim Seokjin. 
But as you were reading all the Twitter comments you became worried. BTS was so famous and successful now and they would grow in the future. How could you fit in Jin’s life?

“Jagi… Why would you even think that?” He would ask you calmly but still worried because he would see the tears strolling down your cheeks. You told him about your worries when you two were eating and he talked nonstop about the BBMA’s.

“B-because… There so many cute girl out there, Seokjin, and they love you. I m-mean I saw the BBMA’s and you were so handsome and here I am, just me!”

Jin would look a little bit helpless at first but soon would hug you and tell you how much he loves you.

“Jagi, you’re the only one for me. I don’t care about the other ones! We’re together for 2 years now. Nothing changed my feelings for you and never will. Don’t worry.”  

Yoongi  Min

Yoongi and you were a couple way before BTS debuted, so you know each other like the apple of your eye. He wasn’t a man of big words but you knew his words would always have a big meaning behind them.

When you would tell him your worries about, that he received so much fame and maybe you were a distraction for him, Yoongi just snorted and muted the movie that you two were watching.

“What the hell are you talking about, Y/N? Are you kidding?”

“I’m serious… I just think…”

“You think I would leave you because the band is so popular now?”

“Yeah?”

“We’ve been together for years now and last week we talked about names for our future kids. So whats that with your worries?”

“Maybe you’re right…”

“Of course I am. Now shut up and come here. I wanna cuddle.”

You smiled at your sleepy boyfriend and asked yourself why you’d ever think that Yoongi would leave you. You two were the most badass couple.

Jung  Hoseok

Hobi was the nicest human you’d ever get to know. He was kind, funny and a pure sunshine. Everyone knew about your relationship and the fans liked you very much. Together with BTS you joined their visit for the BBMA’s but you kept in the background because you didn’t want to distract Hobi on this important evening.

He smiled and cheered for the camera and you were so happy for the boys wen they won the Award. As Namjoon held the speech upon the stage, your sight were focused on Hoseok. He looked at the Award and smiled so brightly, it must have hurt his cheeks.

BTS deserved the world and especially Hoseok,  your favourite human on earth, deserved way better than just a simple relationship. You both talked about marriage and Hobi liked the idea about a family in the future. But the word ‘future’ was a stretchy term.

“Wow! This was just so crazy!” He began when you two were finally in your hotel room. “Did you hear all those screams, Y/N? The fans were so crazy omg I love them! And the award… It was just so amazing and… Y/N? Are you crying?”