Prologue

"Wake up sleepy head"
Wait who would be waking me up this early. "Five more minutes.."
Oh.. its just Amy, of course.
"Your going to be late hurry up!
Don't make me tickle you!"

"Just because your my sister doesn't mean you can tickle me."

"Yes it does.." She smiled like Satan waking up to the sound of suffering. Then she started tickling me even tho I said she cant. "STOP! STOP IT PLEASE IM UP IM UP!!"
"Its your fault for being so ticklish Kyle."
"I hate yo-" Then she started hitting me with pillows?! "Im already awake! I SAID IM A WAKE!"

"Ohh I didn't hear you.." She had that Satan smile again.
"You-"
She ran downstairs yelling at me on the way.
"GET DOWN STAIRS AND EAT YOU LAZY BUM!"
I hate school. Thank god its the last quarter otherwise I would kill myself. I forced myself to get up and get ready, when I stepped out the door my only three friends were there waiting for me.
"Get your ass over here before I drive away."
Jeez. Sarah could be cruel sometimes, she had her perfect high-cut brown hair in a ponytail, and wore guys clothing, like usual. David and John were in the back. Sarah didn't let anybody sit in the front passenger seat for some reason we would always joke about it and then she would get quiet, now we just don't question the beasts reasoning anymore. David had his usual cargo pants with a grey shirt, John had his fedora, scarf, black pants and shirt. John always dressed like a hipster which made no sense cause it was summer and he had a scarf on. I had just thrown on some black pants and my favorite purple shirt.

"Wait for me!"
Amy was running frantically after the car even tho we didn't move an inch. She scared me sometimes.
"Hurry up or I'll leave you just like I would your brother." Sarah said with utmost annoyance. Sarah, David, John and Amy where the only ones who accepted me for being gay. My parents work all the time so I never see them, and I'm glad. When I came out to everybody they hatted me more than the kids at school. I don't know why they couldn't accept me. At least I had my 4 friends. If Amy even counts as my friend.

Sarah parked on the quiet entrance because she knew there were probably people waiting for me. I got to my locker to find that the once empty locker next to me was occupied by a tall, blond with a perfect jaw, perfect light blue eyes,perfect everything.
Am I crushing on him?

Is this good? Idk :P
Im still writing more chapters