Chapter 2

Chapter 2-

As ally opened her eyes slowly she could see the woods as she passed them. The car had slowly came to a stop. Ally had a bunch of blankets an stuff piled on top of her so she could hardly see anything.

"We're here!" Her mom shouted happily. Ally rolled her eyes with an attitude and sat up. She had looked around ad it almost seemed as if her eyes were stuck because she would not stop staring at something."ohh my" ally had said with a smerk growing on her face.

Ally had gotten out of the car and opened her arms and moved around In a circle. "It's,its, beautiful!" Ally had said suprised. Her eyes glowed as she looked around. "Not as bad as I thought it would be" ally said.

The brand new house that they had arrived to looked like a million bucks! It was a 2 storie house,white, and had such stunning windows.

"Ally come on help it's not just all about you, we all want to hurry and look at it too" her mom had said. Ally had walked back to the trunk dragging her self slowly. She picked up bags and brought them into the house.

Ally had heard a boy voice coming from outside near her car."here let me help you!" The boy voice had said friendly. Ally had thought in her head "oh god please don't be a cute boy,please please." She had stepped outside and saw a tall boy about 5"4 with brown hair. He had muscles of a 16 year old football player."won't be suprised if he's a football player" she had whispered under her breath.