Chapter 1: Kidnapped

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?! LET GO DAMMIT" I screamed at the guy who was dragging me to a black and

white Mustang.

"God dammit! Be quiet Princess!" How dare he think he an just stroll through the streets, and when he sees a pretty girl thinks: 'oh! Why don't I just take this pretty girl, even tho it's against the law!'.

Ok so you get it I'm being kidnapped, but I have to add, the guy that's manhandling me is damn sexy. I will NOT tell him that. But, anyways, let's go to earlier this day.

Earlier that day

You know that feeling you get when you're having a dream and you feel like your falling? And then you just jolt your self awake? Ya... I hate it when it happens, it scares the living crap out of me!

Lets start off with names, name is Ash Brooks, I am a 19 year old girl. Have long black/maroon hair with ruby red and the roots of my hair. I also have blue/green eyes. To answer your question, I am not emo. I'm pretty tall, maybe 5'10". I don't like caking my face with makeup, so I basically just put mascara, and foundation on. People say I've got a nice body, long slim legs, nice butt, you know the whole package. I'm not going to be like ' oh I pity myself cause I'm not pretty!' that is just not me. I feel I'm beautiful, 'don't keep you're self in a self disliking box that's tapped shut' that's what my sister always used to say.

My sister Ava, has a really long light brown hair with I feather design on her hair it's really cool. She's short, like 5'5" that's just because use she got dads looks. She's 25, likes to play pranks on sluts, like switch there clothes out for granny clothes! Ha! that was the most stomach clenching fun ever! But anyways, Ava has deep swirling chocolate colored, brown eyes. She is petite, but if you get on her bad side... she just might bitch slap you... that's happend only once to me... and it REALLY hurt.

So I was getting ready for the day. I decided to wear high waisted dark blue shorts, and black crop top that had words across my breast saying 'look, but you can't touch'. the shirt showed off my belly well. I had a belly ring, the piercing I had on was a little ying yang symbol. I put my hair in a high pony tail, with my bangs sweep to one side. I decided to wear my low ankled converse today to go with my out fit.

I walked down stairs to see my sister sitting at the table eating waffles that mom made.

"AVA?! Why the hell haven't you texted me woman!?" I half yelled/laugh to her. She got up and ran to me giving me a giant goofy bear hug.( you know cause she's shorter than me)

"I've been at the salon working on new hair dye patterns! You wanna see some?" I nod really happy she's hear, because she only visits so often.

"I wish I could but I'm going to be late for work! Ill be back around 9pm ok? Because I'm stopping at the grocery store on the way home. It may be later than 9 tho. So see you whenever! bye!" I ran out the door to my silver 2013 bug. Ya it's the car I wanted so I was happy...

---------------------------------------------

12 hours later

---------------------------------------------

As I walked out of the book store I worked at, surprisingly the streets were empty. I had a feeling I was being watched so I unlocked my car doors and bolted to my car.

That's when I heard a deep sexy laugh. I didn't freeze tho I kept running, because step one from running away: DON'T LOOK BACK! Duh.....

That's when I tripped on the curb of the sidewalk and fell on my ass.

I hissed in pain and tried to get up, but quickly fell back hissing in pain some more. I think I twisted my ankle or something. After that, I tried limping to my car... Ok more like crawling.

That's when an arm snaked around my waist, I felt all hot and tingly where this guy touched me. I sighed content, put quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, before the guy could hear it... hopefully....

Then I heard his chest rumble with a deep laughs.

I hissed in pain as he slapped my ass playfully.

"Liking the view, you perv!" I have mumbled to my self then I thought of something..... WHY THE HELL AM I NOT SCREAMING?!

Before he could reply I took a deep breath and screamed.

"HELP SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KID NAP ME!!"

That's when he started, putting his hand on my butt, again... That's it I'm losing control and cussing him out...

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?! LET GO DAMMIT!!" I screamed at the guy who was dragging me to a black and white Mustang.

"God dammit! Princess be quiet!"

How dare he think he can stroll the streets, and when he sees a pretty girl think: ' oh! why don't I just take this pretty girl, even tho it's a against the law!'