Ch. 1: Welcome!

Hello, readers! It's me, IniquityHalo, the author. I decided to create this book not only so that you all may get a chance to see my artwork, but also so that you may be able to ask questions to Underlust Sans.

A disclaimer, the Underlust Sans in this book is not your typical Underlust Sans. Here's a brief character description so you may get to know him better.

Character description:

Sans is very intelligent. He's 17, and loves science. He enjoys reading and relaxing outside. Sans is actually not very lusty, although he has already had sex with various people due to it being required by law in the underground. Sans attracts many people to him because of his polite, yet slightly flirtatious manner. However, he doesn't return their affections. There always seems to be pain in his eyes, like he's experienced something unspeakable, but he hides it behind his smile.

If you've read "Twisted Love", then you'll already know why he always seems to have pain in his eyes. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend you do so that you may become more familiar with the character before asking questions.

Because I'm very new to Wattpad, I don't expect to have many questions from Wattpad readers. However, I've already started this series on my Google Plus (it's a social media) so I'll be posting previously answered questions and future questions here.

I predict that most of my questions will still probably come from Google Plus because:

1. I've already started the series there.

2. I have around 600 followers on my profile.

3. I'm in an Undertale community with over 54,000 members in it.

4. I still have more than 10 unanswered questions right now, and everytime I post the answer, I get even more questions. DX

Yeah, most of the questions will probably still come from Google Plus. But I wanted to be able to give you guys a chance to ask questions too!

Also, no one on Google Plus has read "Twisted Love", so not many really understand that the character is different from the usual. More of you guys will have read it.

I think that's all of the introductions. Let's get on to the questions!