|| 13 ||

Grayson's POV

"You know, you really are changing. I don't know if it's just to get me to fuck you or if you're genuinely changing, but it's a good look on you."

"I'm doing this for you. Ethan said he likes this new me too. I don't want to be another guy that just fucks you over. I promise."

"How do I know you didn't tell these to the other girls you dated?"

"I cross my heart and hope to die. If I do, punish me."

"That sounds se-"

"Not sexually smart one. Like expose me for something stupid or shit along those lines."

"I have an answer for you." she looked up at me.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"And what is it?"

"Yes."

"I'll pick you up Saturday around 9 maybe 10ish and we'll go ice skating."

"I've never been."

"I have a friend that works there so he could probably let us in early. Just so that you're not intimidated by little 4 year olds that actually know how to skate."

"Literally you are so rude. You can leave this house now."

"Now you're being rude."

She rolled her eyes.

"We should just call this a date. An eat-in date."

She glared at me.

"Just kidding?"

"Nice cover up."

"Do you mind if I copy your notes? My notes are shit."

"Sure."

I think I really am willing to try out this whole commitment thing again. Just for her. I've become genuinely head-over-heels for this girl.

The last time I was in a committed relationship, the girl cheated on me as if our relationship meant nothing to her. As if our relationship didn't even exist. Which is why it's a concept that makes me a little eerie.

Aria's POV

I'm agreeing to this and I don't know why. He could potentially be doing this just to have sex with me then leave immediately after, saying something like, "I suddenly don't like being tied down. It's just not for me." and there goes our relationship.

Ro: are you doing anything right now?

Me: yeah, cooking and tutoring

Ro: who?

Fuck.

Me: one of our family friends, he needed help with his science and asked if he could come over

Ro: wow you're such a good person!1!!1

Me: always
why do you ask?

Ro: I don't know, just talk about random stuff. I just feel like you pushed me away after I told you to quit talking about Grayson

Me: no, I'm perfectly fine. Just a lot going on right now

Ro: You know you can talk to me right?

Me: ofc, I'll talk to you in a bit. The food's almost ready

I looked at him and he stared back. His lips looked so soft and were so pink. There was something on his lip so I wiped it off.

"Are you always this turned on when you're around me?"

"I'd be lying if I said no."

I leaned in towards him. He smirked but then I turned away and started eating.

"Let's eat before our food gets cold."

"Why do you love to tease me?"

"To trigger you."

"Yeah well, I'm triggered." he took a bite of his food.

"Sounds like a you problem." I shrugged.

"I haven't met a girl like you in a while."

"What do you mean?"

"A girl that wants to take it slow, not just get straight into the sex. Then 'break up' a few days later."

"It's not like you've repeated that like 500 times or anything. Is that suppose to be a compliment?"

"I'd say so."