|| 14 ||

Aria's POV

graysondolan: thanks for the help in bio yesterday, pretty sure I passed 😏

Me: you're welcome

I smiled and locked my phone.

Ro: you got time to hang today? I got so much to tell you

Me: Name the time and place. When and where.

Ro: they're literally the same thing

Me: leave me alone

Ro: go to the Starbucks by your house after school, so it's not that far a walk for you

Me: okok

"I'm gonna hang out with Rosalie so I'm not helping you today."

"Help me in which way?"

"I'm going to strangle you."

"I'll message you later then." he Grayson dropped me off.

"Sounds good." I leaned over the armrest and kissed him.

Just as I opened the door, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I shut the door, climbed over the armrest, and kissed him. He moved his seat back and I wrapped my legs around him.

I grabbed his face and he held my ass.

He rubbed his hand up and down the inside of my shirt, picking at the clip of my bra as I brushed my hand through his hair. I took off his shirt and he smiled. He kissed me from the jawline down and it felt so pleasing.

"I have to go." I smiled in between kisses.

"Stay. Tell Rosalie something came up. You don't have to go."

"Don't you fucking dare." he unclipped my bra. "I hate you."

"I beg to differ."

"I haven't hung out with her in the longest time. We haven't texted much lately because of all the tests we both have either."

"You guys spend lunch together."

"Yeah but it's not the same. Because you and I message each other and I get sidetracked so I don't really listen to what she says."

"Why don't I just drop you off?" he said as he began to kiss my neck again.

"Would you be a doll and clip my bra back? Thanks." I turned around, facing the steering wheel.

"Wouldn't have to if she didn't make plans with you. Wouldn't have to if you cancelled your plans." he sighed, "would you stop grinding on me? It isn't helping."

"You're such a horndog." I laughed.

"You're one to talk."

"She doesn't like you let alone know that you give me rides home. She hates you because of your behavior. I would too had I known about you sooner to be honest with you." I grabbed my stuff. "And just an FYI, your friend is poking at my ass." I smirked and kissed him once more.

"Yes. I'm aware." he rolled his eyes. "How am I suppose to get rid of this thing before I get home?"

"Figure it out." I winked and got out of the car.

"Wait if you're going into your house, why don't I just come with? Gives me a little more time to try to get this thing to sit down."

"Because all I'm doing is putting my stuff in there so I don't have to bring it with me."

"So, I'm coming in with you."

"Can't you just leave already?"

"Nope." he got out of his car.

"Grayson. All I'm doing is setting my stuff down and emptying my bladder then I'm outies."

"Whatever. I'm coming in." he shut the door.

I tried to run in so that I can get into the house and lock him out, but I dropped the keys and that plan failed miserably.

"E for effort." he said into my ear as I opened the door.

"You're so clingy." I shook my head.

"Debatable."

"Not debatable."

He grabbed my waist and walked with me.

"This doesn't help you." I turned to look at him.

"Eh." he shrugged.

I did as I said I was gonna do and set all my stuff on my bed. I turned around and he was standing right behind me. Again.

"Graysonnnnn." I whined.

"That's my name."

"I have to meet Rosie. So it would be nice if you got out of my way."

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I pushed him away.

"Come on." I pushed him out of my room.

He held me back.

"If you're trying to get a little quickie in, you better get started now." I smirked.

"I was hoping you'd come through."

"Had to if I wanted the same thing you did."

He picked me up and laid me on my bed. It didn't take long for the both of us to get naked.

He bit his lip and sucked on my neck. My breathing hitched and I couldn't keep it together. It didn't take him long before he put a condom on and thrusted in me. He's my first, but this doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

"Okay. I really have to go now." I grabbed his face.

"Not really." he continued to thrust into me.

I moaned.

"Grayson."

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

"I have to go." I grabbed onto the bedsheets.

He pulled out and got up. Part of me wish we could've gotten more done, but Rosalie was waiting and I didn't wanna make her wait any longer.

"I'll talk to you later." I kissed him and he walked out.