Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Kendall’s POV

                I had just gotten out of the bathroom from throwing up too much.

                “Dude! I totally won that! You puked for like five minutes non-stop!” Logan teased me as we sat back down.

                “Ugh! Shut up Lo-Logie bear!” I retorted, placing my elbows on the table and my hands on my head.

                “Fuck, why does it hurt so much after puking?!” I groaned loudly as I looked up at James and Carlos who looked like they hadn’t drunken anything.

                “Dude, you look like shit.” James said, snickering a bit.

                “Shut up!” Right as I had said this, James sat up and looked behind me at the door.

                “What?” I asked, turning around to see what he was looking at.  As I did, there she was, a beautiful blonde woman who stood about 5’ 2”.  Sighing I turned back around looked at James who was obviously checking her out.

                “Dude, you have a girlfriend!” I reminded him,

                “I know, but having a girlfriend doesn’t make me blind.” James replied; I rolled my eyes.  Suddenly the girl turned to look at us and, of course, her eyes quickly found itself looking at James. She quickly approached James and tried to force herself to sit at our booth.

                “Hey there cutie, you come here often?” She said to James, while one of her hands ran through his hair.  Carlos couldn’t help but snicker at her messing up his hair.

                “Um…” James shifted a bit uncomfortably as he bit his bottom lip some.

                “Aw, did I make you speechless?” She said in the most flirtatious way. James cleared his throat and removed her hand away from him.

                “I’m sorry, but I have a girlfriend.” The girl raised an eyebrow and smirked,

                “What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” I widened my eyes and shook my head hoping that James would do the right thing.  The girl took her hand and caressed his face, but James quickly grabbed it and gently pushed her out of his booth.

                “Look, I would never want to hurt my girlfriend.  So if you don’t mind, I’d appreciate it if you just left.”  The girl looked at him a little hurt, but then turned to me and smiles. My eyes widened some as I tried to take up as much booth space as possible.  Although she was hot, I didn’t want her to flirt with me; I’d fall for her, end up in bed with her, and then realize I made a terrible mistake.  But, lucky for me, she FORCED her way next to me and smiled.

                “I’m Talia.” She introduced herself.  I tilted my head a bit confused.  She held her hand out to shake mine. I slowly reached out and shook her’s too.

                “I’m Kendall…” I slowly answered, still confused.   She smiled widely,

                “You’re in a band right?” she asked as her hand came up to caress my arm.

                “Um…yeah.” I replied, moving my arm a bit uncomfortable.

                “Big Time Rush, have you heard of us?” I asked her,

                “Yeah I have actually…you guys have really catchy songs.” I smiled softly and nodded.

                “Oh, who are you?” She quickly got distracted and looked at Carlos.

                “I’m Carlos.” Carlos introduced himself and smiled widely.

                “Aww! You guys are all so cute! Wait, isn’t there another guy in your band?” She suddenly asked, looking around.

                “Yeah, his name is Logan.” I told her,

                “and he’s right there.” I pointed behind her as Logan came back with another beer in hand.  As Talia turned around to look at Logan, he stopped in his tracks and just stared at her.

Feedback is always nice.

twitter: Aznutellabtr

twitter: James_Diamond18