Accedent

Chances P.O.V

Jake was still in the room and we were official.it was everything I have ever wanted! I wanted this more than a kid wanting a popular toy that everyone had! This was everything I ever wanted in life!

Jake:I wont tell I am going to go now...

Chance:I better go me and Anthony have plans and I don't want them to be suspicious

Tessa:ok bye...babe

*she smiles*

Chance:bye...babe

Tessa's P.O.V

it's 2:00 at night they should be home!im worried! They never stay out this late! I'm actually worried like never before then all of the sudden Jake was yelling for me and the rest of team ten he said that that they got into a wreck and that Anthony was ok but they wouldn't let him see chance.chance didn't where his seat belt and got thrown out of the car...

Tessa:*cries* NO  COME ON LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW PLEASE

Jake:ok we're leaving calm down

Tessa:*runs to the car* everyone come on now

*everyone gets in*

Tessa:Jake drive faster please!

Jake:Tessa...I'm going as fast as I can go

*we arrive*

Tessa:JAKE UNLOCK MY DOOR!

*i take off running in the hospital to the front desk*

Front desk lady:ma'am may I help you

Tessa:chance! Chance Sutton

Front desk lady:hey just finished his exam he's in room 202 3rd floor

Tessa:ok *crying*

* I run in his room and stop at the door* there he was  but he had a breathing tube and scratches and cuts and bruises and it was just horrible he was unconscious!

Tessa:no no no chance * I run in to his room and hug him* chance wake up wake up! Please please please

I woke up next to him a lady woke me up and said visiting hours r over and I asked her if he would wake up soon and she told me that there is a 50 50 chance.I just can't handle this!

*at home*

We arrive home and I haven't spoken since and I ran strait up to my room and lock the door.an hour or two went bye I cried every single second I went into the bathroom and shattered the mirror and picked up the glass...