chapter 1 A freak is born

All i was told by the world and those around me that i was a freak of nature a hideous beast that did not belong in society.I was born in London England 1840 when i was born after my mother concive me ,the nurse took a look at me there was a bump on my eye when my mother asked "what is wrong nurse?" "my lady the child's eye is deform" "what! let me see her this instant!" after she saw me for the first time she gasped with horror and said "Quick get me the doctor! now nurse!" the nurse went running to the doctor and said "Doctor come quick there is something wrong with the child!!"

"What lead me to the child! Now !!" Said a worried doctor when he arrived he saw a swolen bump on the child the size of an apple covering her eye.The doctor examine the new born and took the child into the hospital for an operation.

Afterward the doctor told the nervous parents mostly just the father the mother had no love for the child and it did not matter to her what happens to the child and so he said "Mr.Night im afraid your child will have no eye but the operation was a success we remove the bump before it can get more affected"

Alright so she won't have an eye? He asked I am afraid so said the doctor
Well we should give her up for adoption hmph said Mrs.Night
Dear please do not say such things!? Said Mr.Night.

Then so on my mother hold hatred for me for many years and this is just the beginning of my story.