Untitled Part 1

Standing under the moonlight, I saw this beautiful creature. His skin is as white as snow, his eyes are as sparkling as the stars, and his lips are as red as blood. I was in awe as I stare to this inhumane beauty until he ran away. I cannot count the steps that I took as I chased him into the woods. I tried calling him but I always failed. Suddenly, he stopped. To my curiosity, I asked, "May I know your name?", however he didn't stutter a word. I extend my hand out as I reach into his shoulders until I suddenly heard the ringing of the clock. "Goddamit!" I looked at the time and it's already past seven. I ran downstairs to take a bath & have my breakfast. After doing my routine, I ran as fast I could upon going to school. I let out a big sigh as I step into the gates of the school, "Just great! My first tardy in the first day."

"Soohee!" I turned around as I heard a person calling my name. I wander my eyes around the grounds then I saw a man walking towards me. I stared onto his familiar eyes and thought that he was the beautiful creature that I dreamt this morning. I felt my heart pounding so hard as he drew closer to me. Just like the wind, he just passed me. After our first day in school, I went home. When I arrived, I saw my parents sitting in the living room. "Mom, dad what's up?" I asked as I sat across them. "It's finally time to tell you." They said. "Tell me what?" I was feeling so nervous as I stare at their serious faces. Many thoughts came to my mind while I was waiting for their answer.

"Your grandfather made a compact with his bestfriend that their grandchildren must marry each other when they reach 18 as a sign of their never-ending union." I clearly heard what they were saying but my mind didn't seemed to get that. "Wait, WHAT?!!!!"

The ringing of the church bells and the thumping of my heart is what I only hear as I walked down the aisle to the altar while holding my father's arm. The man whom I'll be spending my days forever with was the beautiful creature in my dreams. I may be married for an early age, I don't think I'll regret this in my later life.