01

It's a perfect day in Sydney today. Sunny day, skies are clear. Today, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and go outside. I still don't know what kind of evil spirit got into me and went outside. I neer go outside unless I really have to, or go to school. Well, I'm already out of the house, better as well just walk to the park.

Just strolling around the place, and finally reached the park. No one as there at all. Well, some couples, about 6 people, really. I sat on the grass overlooking the Tasman Sea, I think. 

I tied Sam's leash to the swing, sat on the grass facing the sea and started strumming my guitar. 

I used to write songs back then, since I had no friends to hang out with in the weekends. I still write songs now, but I seldom do it. I spent most of my time at the backyard and played with my guitar. 

While I was singing, I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I looked back, and saw a guy wearing a NASA tee, tight jeans, and a pair of black Vans. He had skinnier legs than me though, I don't really know what i'm saying.

He went up to me, and so I stood up.

"Uhm, hi." He said offering his hand to me.

"Oh, hey." I said and shook his hand.

"So I heard you playing, and wow you've got some talent there." He said with a smile.

Okay, I think this was the first time anyone has ever complemented me because I usually play alone.

"Why, thank you --- uhm??" before I could've said anything he cut me.

"Calum." He answered.

"Thank you, Calum." I smiled.

He sat down beside me and asked if he could borrow my guitar, and I said yes. I wouldn't want to be rude, wait I just met this guy. He doesn't even know my name. For all I know he could be a pyscho who uses people's guitars and lures them to god knows what.

Why do I sound so negative about him? Well maybe he's just trying to be a friend. I'm not sure at all, but he does seem like a really nice guy. Let's see what happens after this.