kenji x p3 protagonist (LETS CALL HIM Z-KUN SENIOR)

It was the end of class and Z-kun sr. paid no attention to the teacher at all, instead sleeping on his desk that was now covered in drool. Z-kun was about to leave class to go join Mitsuru in the student council room because they had an important project to work on, but his BeSt fRienD kEnji looked like he wanted to talk to him. Z-kun remembered what Igor said in the Velvet room about raising his social links so he could fuse brand spankin new supa cool bingo bongo personas.

"Hey Kenji lets hangoot"

"O yea lets go to the ramen place we always go to i have an unhealthy obsession with ramen but psh its better than the soggy fuckin fries at wild duck burger"

"K."

~aT le rAmeN pLacE~

"Oh dude the thing with me and emiri wasnt workin out, i asked her 2 marry mi but she say no bc shes a teacher an all and im just a kid who's 4 each day i gr0w s0me m0re im just a kid who's 4 I'm Kennjiiii."

"Aw thats rough man" aw thats rough maned Z

Kenji went on and on about how great emiri was and it didn't seem like he would stop soon.

Then he stopped

And he shoved his hands in Z-kun's and his ramen bowl and grabbed handfuls of noodles

"Dude what the fuck this is good ramen the fuck is your pro-"

Kenji then shoved noodled up Z's ass

Z moned oot in plear

"Oooo kinje dun let junpai n0 ab00t dis m4n 0000000oooooo" said Z-kun

Everyone else in the restaurant was like "Champagne in my hand I'm not concerned"

Lets just say Kenji didnt need that h0 Emiri