{.02}

"School is hell though" Nat groaned as she slumped in her chair, taking a sip of her coffee

"School is hell though" Nat groaned as she slumped in her chair, taking a sip of her coffee. Serena and her sister rolled their eyes at her whines about school.

"Everything to you is hell" Valentina took a sip of her tea as she watched her daughter starting to fall asleep. Nat was not happy for them waking her up so early.

Serena sprayed a small bottle of water on her making Nat jolt up and grab her things before her aunt could spray her again. She kissed her mother on the cheek, but glared at Serena, for she was the one to spray the water on her.

She stormed out the door as Serena grinned cheekily at her sister while waving the bottle, "And you said this wouldn't come in handy"

>>>

Natasha walked through the parking lot, her combat boots clacking against the pavement as students stared at her as she passed by, the chilly autumn air hitting her arms. She walked in to see a woman with reading glasses on, reading her book behind her desk, her face looked kind adding on to her beautiful features.

Natasha walked to the desk making the woman's head snap up, skin around her brown orbs crinkling due to her smile, as her hands reached for the stacks of papers next to her. Taking papers stapled together, her brown eyes glided over the words and looked up at Natasha, her face calm with an almost unnoticeable smile.

"You're Natasha Silvers?" Nat nodded and took the papers the woman handed her.

"Thank you--" her voice trailed off, but she didn't know her name, until her eyes found the woman's tag on her blouse. She looked up at the woman, "-Maryse" she finished. The woman beamed at how polite Natasha was being.

Natasha walked into the halls and started looking for her locker, but when she turned around the corner, she only caught a blur of red hair before she ran into the person and fell to the floor, books that belonged to the person scattered on the school hall, students staring as they passed. The ginger girl automatically started stuttering apologizes as her arms reached for some of her books.

"It's ok, really, I'm the one that always runs into people." Nat ended the gingers stuttering, making the girl shyly look up, shy chocolate brown orbs met Natasha's leaf green ones. Nat smiled at her before helping the girl pick up her books.
They both rose up from the white and cream tiled floor. The ginger hugged her books close to her chest, avoiding eye contact with Natasha.

Nat got tired of her just calling the girl ginger and decided to find out her name. "What's your name?" The girls eyes met Natasha's again but they flicked to some girls passing by, but Nat heard them muttering 'freak' as they stared at the skittish girl in disgust, making Nat glare at them as they passed, but they only rolled their eyes.

Nat tore her venomous glare from the girls once she heard a small voice. "Emilia." Natasha snapped her eyes to the girl she now knew as Emilia. Emilia swept her ginger hair out of her face and cleared her throat, gaining confidence from Natasha's kind gaze.

"My name is Emilia." She spoke more clear, making a small smile grow on Nat's face.
"Natasha." Emilia gave a quick smile. Nat noticed that Emilia was very beautiful; Her fair round face with freckles dotting her cheeks, her big chocolate eyes, her ginger hair that goes to her breasts, and her naturally rosey cheeks and lips.

It would be hard for most girls to not envy her, but Natasha just admired that she didn't show off her looks.

"Um, a-are you new?" She asked while tucking her wavy hair behind her ear. Nat nodded. "Yeah, I was just looking for my locker." She replied, looking behind Emilia to see that her locker a few rows down. She passed Emilia knowing that she would follow, and she did. She didn't want to lose the only person that has been nice to her in a long time.

"C-can I see your, um, schedule?" Emilia asked, standing next to Natasha as the brunette girl opened her locker, handing the ginger her schedule. Emilia's eyes brightened to see that they would have the same schedule and looked up at Nat with a smile.

"We have the same classes." She happily said, for once not stuttering, and Natasha was happy too since she had the same smile. She could already tell that Emilia and her would be great friends.

------------
I know, it was short and boring, but the next chapter will be more interesting! And she may or may not meet her.... y'know *wiggles eyesbrows in creepy way*

Please, please, please tell me if you like Emilia. And if you don't, don't worry I will improve her! And also, I'm going to make Karen Gillian play her and if you don't know who she is, then heres a gif.

Love you all!

Love you all!

~Gollum098