What is Naughty Depositing??

Hey my dear Readers :)

Today I will be talking to you about what naughty depositing is. It's really simple, you don't need to be on social media or drive a fast car to do naughty depositing, anyone can do it! How cool is that!?!?

Naughty depositing is heaps of fun, it really is, and especially good for adrenaline junkies who love taking risks! (Yeah, like myself lol)

It's when you create an object, a book, a drawing or pretty much anything you want to leave around in public, anonymously, and yeah ... just leave it in public, simple!

But the highlight of doing this is that you get to sit back and watch other people find the offensive, crude, strange object that you left there. The expressions on peoples faces when they find one is hilarious to say the least!

It's also heaps of fun to make the deposits or print them out, prepare them all ready to go and then have a depositing spree when I go out, usually into the city, and leave them all around in public. It's so fun to independently go bouncing around and quickly and discreetly leaving naughty deposits in places for people to find!

Since I have a passion for Bratz dolls and bouncy balls, I theme my deposits around these two things. For example, one of my most classic deposits of all time is the Bratz Giant Poster. It's a huge piece of paper with printed lettering, photos and text stuck all over it. It introduces each of the four Bratz dolls, Cloe, Yasmin, Sasha and Jade and talks about their hobbies and passions and what they like doing. There are also other scrap booking-style photos and decorations stuck on the poster, for example, 'Bratz in the Nightclub.' There are photos of all the Bratz dolls looking slutty in the nightclub with titles and text to talk about the photos. There is also a Bratz Fashionistas section, where there are photos of the Bratz looking like trendy models along with name labels, titles and text. There are alot of other sections as well, for example the Bratz BFFs, which talks about how the Bratz are best friends forever!

The poster itself is huge and the only place we stick the giant poster is in public bathrooms, showers or change rooms. In order to do that, we usually have to roll up and fold the poster, out it into a bag and awkwardly smuggle it in there. We usually need to wait until we are going to the beach or the pool so then we can shove the poster underneath our towel inside a bigger bag. It is very fun and exciting!