++ apps

Ok so this chapter is gonna be a little complicated and long because I don't want anyone to get confused or not know what to do when downloading tweakbox and tutu helper, so basically the ++ apps are the jail broken version of the real apps. Like Instagram, Spotify, twitter, Snapchat,
games, etc.

So to get these apps you have to go to tweakbox.com and when you get there it'll show something at the top saying to download it so obviously you press it, then it's gonna take you to this thing telling you to install it and stuff so just do that. When you open the tweakbox apps you go straight to the icon at the top where it says apps and when you go there you'll see all the jail broken versions of social media apps, music, and games.
But to prevent tweakbox from crashing download tutu helper, when it gets done downloading and when you click on it it's gonna tell you that you have to trust it first, so go to your setting and go to general then after that go to profiles and device management then click "verify app" for tutu helper. After all of that you can just start downloading the jail broken apps.

I'll explain how each one works here:

Snapchat++
You can save other people's snaps and when you watch their story there's a eye at the bottom let with a line through it and if you press that the person won't know that you watched their story.

Spotify++
So this version of Spotify is just like the premium version but you don't have to pay, you can listen to any song you want without clicking shuffle, you can skip as many times as you want.

Instagram++
You can save people's pictures and repost them instantly just by pressing one of the icons on the left side under the post, you can also go to the ++ settings and change how your feed is and how it looks.

Twitter++
Can also save videos and gifs by pressing the arrow on the top left corner, but if you download it, it won't be the new updated version of twitter.

When you download these apps it'll say that you have to trust them just like tutu helper so just follow the same steps that I said.

A/N
I hope you enjoy this chapter and that it really helped you out, Ik this was a little complicated so if you have any questions just ask. Btw tweakbox stops working every once in awhile so I'd follow @tweakbox on twitter and turn on post notifications so you'll know when it's up and working again. Don't forget to comment and vote🌺✨