The world was set aflame, ashes falling around as the once strong buildings would crumble to the ground. Screams filled the ears of a girl, in a house alone. Left. Forgotten. The snap, would soon be the terrible fate for this girl. The building, crumbled slowly around her as the once comforting....safe roof rammed into her head, making her body go numb as the weight crushed her to the ground.

.

.

.

.

She felt a pop...in her skull as her vision slowly came back to her as she began to awaken. But her view was different this time...as she pushed herself up, a heavy weight pushed her down to the ground making the air escape her lungs quickly causing her mouth to open as if silently screaming, for a moment she thought she felt her ribs snapped and cracked as she pushed herself from the rubble..

.

.

Looking around at the ashes of the place she called home made her break down into tears. Covering her face to sob into her hands. As she pulled away she saw crimson liquid coating half of her hand letting it drip off the side. She felt light headed as she stood up, holding her stomach with the other hand feeling the stomach acid in her throat. Smearing the crimson liquid on her ripped clothes. Bringing it up slowly to her face and wiping below her left eye, and as if it had been replaced the crimson liquid dripped from her hand and face. Reaching up she placed a hand on her left horn, well. where it was supposed to be..she felt the ragged edges where the horn had been snapped off and burned. Her stomach sank and she puked onto the ashes in front of her as everything clicked in her head. Her horn was broken and burned, her eye had been disconnected from her skull. She was left alone, in the ruble and ash. Alone. Scared and defenseless as a small girl in the middle of a forest. In the middle of the ruins of houses consumed by the fire. The memories, her mother and father. Would they come back for her? She knew they wouldn't. She was a mistake form the start and knew it. Her wounds where deep and everywhere..her burns where severe but she knew how to handle them....limping off into the woods following a trail to the mountains her friend would take her too....friend...

.

.

.

.

She didn't know her life would end up like this, 14 years later she's isolated herself in a cave. Her clothes where beautiful flower vines to cover her scars and burns on her face and body. A small flower rested itself in the hollow place of her eye.

She hated who burned her village...

she hated herself..

but she lives on...

why..?

Because if you don't live life to the fullest than why where you born?