Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Piper shoved Nicky into her cubicle that was shared with Red while still holding onto Alex's hand. She dragged Alex to her cubicle as well with Morello following them. Piper didn't notice how warm Alex's hands were. Alex however smirked at Piper who shot her a confused look, until Alex squeezed Piper's hand.

"Sorry" Piper instantly let go of Alex's hand, and just like that her hands were cold again.

"Jesus Christ Chapman, what the hell was that for?" Nicky shouted as she was shoved into the cubicle.

Piper was infuriated with her current situation, "I have been here for less than 2 hours", Piper shouted angrily, "And I already made enemies with a fucking black woman for no fucking reason!". She had one rule, to stand fucking clear of all of this bullshit.

Nicky decided now, out of all times, was the best time to crack a joke, "Your presence is very unlikeable Chapman"

Alex facepalmed her forehead while Morello just shook her head, "What?" Nicky asked. Piper was let out an infuriated scoff and walked out of the cubicle. "What? I thought I could lighten the mood" Nicky defended herself as she sat on Red's bed. Morello took a seat next to her while shaking her head.

"Seriously Nickles? Now's a great time for your sarcasm" Alex said before chasing Piper down the cubicle.

--00--

"Pipes" Alex called out, when Piper didn't turn around, Alex ran in front of Piper and forced her to stop walking. They were now standing in the middle of the hallway with no guards around, "Nicky was just being an ass. She didn't mean what she said., she just gets defensive whenever someone looks at Morello the wrong way"

Piper frowned and rubbed her eyes tiredly, "I know she is"

Alex's hand was still on Piper's shoulder, "Sorry about Vee. There's this whole shit going down with Red and her, which automatically means that Red's family is involved"

"Good thing that I'm not a part of red's family" Piper spat angrily as she maneuverer her way around Alex to walk to Caputo's office.

"Piper, where are you going?" Alex shouted as she sped-walked to keep up with Piper's quick pace, "Healy's office is the other way"

Piper scoffed, "I'm not going to see that fucking prick", Alex frowned with concern as she heard Piper's venomous tone.

Alex grabbed Piper's shoulders gently to stop her from walking, "What's your problem with Healy?"

Piper's face scrutinised with anger, "Gee, I don't know. Maybe, I don't want the guy, who saw Pennsatucky corner me outside in the freezing cold with a make shift knife in her hand, to be my counsellor"

Alex held out her hand's in front of her, "Hold on a sec, Healy saw this happen and didn't do shit about it?"

"Oh, no, don't get me wrong. He did do something, he fucking left. He decided to let his homophobic ass get in the way of his actual job" Piper shouted, all of this anger poured out of all, she was so mad. She wanted to punch something, better yet, someone.

"Fuck Pipes" Alex knew this was deep shit. She had prayed to God, begging him to bring Piper back to her, but now that Piper was here, she felt guilty. She hated feeling guilty, guilt is what fucks people up.

Piper's day just keeps getting better, Healy walks out of Caputo's office and almost clashes into her, "For fuck sakes" Piper muttered as she stared at Healy with resentment, Healy however looked worried and slightly confused.

"Chapman" Caputo's voice boomed from behind, he stood up from his chair and fixed his tie, "Come in, you too Vause and Healy"

Piper was still clenching her jaw to stop herself from swearing at Healy, but she was grateful to have Alex and Caputo in the same room as her now.