Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Piper was currently sitting on a toilet seat with the lid down, she covered her mouth with her right hand to suppress her sobs. Her left hand was throbbing and bleeding and she didn't know what she was going to do.

She felt bad for leaving Alex like that, she just couldn't handle all of the anger that had been building up. Piper wanted to be mad at Alex, but this was in no way her fault, she didn't know that Piper was going to lie to authorities.

When Piper heard about the plea deal, she considered taking it.

"Fuck" Piper muttered, she rubbed her eyes tiredly

Flashback

"If you, Piper Elizabeth Chapman, hold Alex Pearl Vause, responsible for manipulating you into smuggling the drug money, you will be released on probation. You will also admit to knowing Kubra Balik and witnessing his interaction with your manipulator"

"So, you want me to play victim?" Piper couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was happy to hear that she could get released but that would mean acting like she was a victim.

"That is the only way that you could be released"

A sarcastic scoff came out of Piper's mouth, she contemplated on taking the deal, "and what will happen to Vause?", saying Alex's last name like that sounded off, but it was a good technique to distance herself.

"She will get an extra 5 years added to her sentence for you while also being sent to a maximum prison"

"Are you joking?" Piper asked as she resisted the hand cuffs on her hand, "Fuck you" she spat

Flashback End

Piper was contemplating whether she should have taken the plea deal now... no, she couldn't do that to Alex.

"Hurry the fuck up" someone shouted as they banged on the stall that Piper was in, her head shot up and she quickly discarded the rough toilet paper that was drenched in her tears and blood down the toilet.

She opened the stall and almost ran into the person who was banging on the door, "Damn girl" Poussey said as she almost collided with Piper, "Are you okay?", she noticed that the girl's knuckles were bleeding and her eyes were red and swollen.

"Great" Piper said sarcastically, she walked over to the sink and turned on the water to wash the blood from her knuckles. She winced at the sudden cold, contact and the stinging pain.

Poussey looked at Piper, she walked over to her and looked at her knuckle, "Damn, you have been here for less than 4 hours and you're already punching someone. Remind me not to get on your bad side" Poussey gave Piper some toiled paper to wipe the blood and water off of her knuckles.

"I didn't punch someone, I punched a wall" Piper muttered, she gave Poussey a grateful smile as she took the toilet paper from her hand, "But I would really like to punch that Vee bitch"

Piper wasn't sure if Poussey was a part of that clique, but she couldn't care at this point, surprisingly enough, Poussey laughed at this, "I would pay good money to see that happen"

Piper decided that she didn't need to go medic, her knuckles had stopped bleeding and she could barely feel the pain, "Aren't you apart of her mean girls clique?"

"Bitch, hell nah. Vee is a manipulative cunt, I'm not going to get caught up in her drama with your family" Poussey said as she walked into the stall to pee.

"You mean Red? I'm not a part of her family" Piper said as she turned off the running water and chucked the bloodied toilet paper into the bin. Poussey flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall.