Chapter 2

Joey's room^^^^^
Chapter 2!!!!!!
*********************
Teddy's POV
I get in the shower and start singing the songs that came on. I got out of the shower and put on a grey t-shirt and black sweatpants and a red bennie.

 I got out of the shower and put on a grey t-shirt and black sweatpants and a red bennie

I go over to Keegan and joe's house. I get out of my car and knock on the door and see joe in a black tank top and shorts. Damn she looks really hot I just want to kiss her, okay yes I have had a crush on her since she was 10, but Keegan told me that if I lay a hand on her I would be dead. "Hey is Keegan here?" I asked her "no" she says I start to walk of when I heard her say "but you can hang out with me if you want" "sure I guess" I come inside and we decided to watch a movie in her room. We watched passengers. She got up and I got up too and I grabbed her wrist and turned her around and kissed her I felt her smile and then she kissed back. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE" i hear Keegan yell. He grabs my arm and he punches me right in the jaw and then in the nose, my nose starts bleeding I hear joe screaming "KEEGAN STOP" and "STOP" then I get pulled back by Joey. "Get out of this house now" Keegan says while joe helps me get cleaned up. "I said get out" I get up and leave.
***************
Joey's POV
I watch teddy leave.i decided to get ready for the day since it was only 11 am. I get in the shower I wash my hair and then my body. I get out of the shower and put on a red shirt and black leggings and fuzzy socks, I put my hair in a bun. I decided today I would be lazy and just watch Netflix.

I go down into the den and turn on greys anatomy, I make popcorn and get a sprite

After about 10 episodes I decided to make a late lunch because it's about 3 pm. I go to the kitchen and make some ramen noodles. I go back to watching greys anatomy. It gets really late and I decided to go to bed because tomorrow we go be to school since we were on spring break.
****************
6:30 am
I wake up to an alarm clock ringing. I get up and get in the shower. After I get out of the shower I put on a white and blue-green romper with my hair in a little bun at the top of my head with the rest of my hair down.

I get a text from my best friend Sadie "hey I'm on my way to pick you up you better be ready" I texted her back saying "I'll be waiting outside, oh and we are stoping at Starbucks" she replies back saying "already ready got you it" "omg you are li...

I get a text from my best friend Sadie "hey I'm on my way to pick you up you better be ready" I texted her back saying "I'll be waiting outside, oh and we are stoping at Starbucks" she replies back saying "already ready got you it" "omg you are literally the worlds greatest best friend" "Ik I am" I hear a horn honk and I see Sadie's yellow slugbug drive up. I get in and she hands me a smore's frappe with half the coffee"thanks gurl" I say as she hands me my drink. We park and walk up to school. We go to our lockers witch is right next to each other. We head to math, we sit right next to each other.
************
After school
Sadie comes over after school and we watch some movies. I hear the door bell and I open it and see teddy and he looks so freaking hot standing there yes I have had a crush on him since I was 10 but I don't know if he has feelings for me. "hey can we talk" he asked me "sure, but we are going to have go to my room because Sadie is here" "okay" he says "hey Sadie me and teddy have to talk, you can just wait out here" I said to Sadie has we walked into my room "k joe I'll be here" she says
"So what do you want to talk about"I asked knowing what he wants to talk about "so about the kiss" he says "I've always liked you since you were 10 but I could never tell you because your brother doesn't want me to date you but I just can't help myself because......I-I love you" i started blushing when he said that he loved me "I love you too "
****************
Authors note
Sorry if these chapters are short. Remember this is my first story so it's bad.I'm trying upload as much as I can because I leave for camp soon and I have to pack. I stay up really late to write these for you guys, so yeah thx for reading 😊 have a good day.
Oh and if you guess want you can leave ideas for the book