Chapter 3

^^^^^what the date spot looks like
Chapter 3!!!!!!
***************
Joey's POV
He leans in for a kiss and I let him. "Joe will you go on a date with me?" I hear a very nervous teddy say "of course I will" I say he walks out of my room and leaves I follow him to go back to Sadie "so what happened in there" she asked me "oh nothing, he just wanted to talk" I lied about the date because we decided to keep it quiet and not tell anyone.
****************
Date time
It's 6:30 and Teddy's going to be here at 7 so I decided to get ready I get in the shower the I get dressed I put on a red flannel and a black shirt underneath with blue jeans leaving my hair down

****************Date timeIt's 6:30 and Teddy's going to be here at 7 so I decided to get ready I get in the shower the I get dressed I put on a red flannel and a black shirt underneath with blue jeans leaving my hair down

I hear a doorbell and I know it's teddy so I get the that door before Keegan could get it. Luckily i got here just in time i see teddy standing there in a mint greenish shirt and black jeans

I must of been staring for a while because I heard teddy say "take a picture it'll last longer" I blush and look down at the ground but teddy brought my face to look at he's and said "don't hide your blush it's cute"I blush even more we walk to hi...

I must of been staring for a while because I heard teddy say "take a picture it'll last longer" I blush and look down at the ground but teddy brought my face to look at he's and said "don't hide your blush it's cute"I blush even more we walk to his truck and get in "where are we going" I ask "that is a surprise" about 20 minutes later we get to a beach that nobody is there and I see a blanket and pillows in the distance "omg teddy this is soooooo cute" I say "your sooooo cute"he says and I blush We walk over to the spot and just lay there for an hour talking then teddy said"let's go in the water" "but I don't have a swimsuit" I say as he strips down to his boxers"swim in your bra and underwear" after he says that I take off my shirt and pants and go walk over to where teddy is "come on joe" "it's to cold" I say and teddy comes over to me and picks me up and takes me to a deeper part then throws me in"TEDDY" I scream while I'm shivering from how cold it is and teddy sees I'm cold and comes of to me and hugs me and to be honest I feel safe in his arms "are you warm now baby girl" he says "yeah" I look up at him and he looks down at me and we kissed "will you be my girlfriend?" He ask "of course teddy bear" we kiss again "well we better get back" I say we walk over to our stuff and I put on my shirt but not my jeans because it would be to hard and my shirt is big enough but I'm freezing so I ask if teddy has a sweatshirt and he hands me one and I put it on.
*****************
Skip car ride cause I'm lazy
We get to my house and he walks me to my door "I had fun to night" I say "so did I" he leaned in to kiss me and so did I "good night baby girl" he says "good night baby boy" I went inside to get ready for bed and I put on a shirt that says "sleep all day" and some grey sweatpants then I got in bed and fell asleep
***********************
I finally updated yay😊😊😊😊😊remember this is my first book so it sucks but I'm thinking about starting a new book about the old magcon/new magcon or YouNowers so tell me which on you wold read thanks for reading love ya❤️❤️❤️