p r o l o g u e

She's the epitome of beauty yet at the same time; darkness.

Admired inside her house, Lyra Black is breathtaking, with her platinum hair, porcelain skin and striking blue eyes with a smile that captivated yet broke many hearts, it is most likely she's suspected to be a Veela. At times, some would think ' she is too good to be true ' that anyone would think she can be sorted to Hufflepuff that any Slytherin wouldn't dare to hug if ever she decide to transfer to Hogwarts.

If Beauxbatons is a solar system, Lyra would be the sun and the rest of the students would be made up of the planets that orbit her. And the others are the stars that watch from afar.

Feared by many, she tends to keep herself only inside her inner circle, a place even Fleur Delacour found it hard to reach.

When people hear she belong to the noble and ancient House of Black, one of the oldest, wealthiest and purest families in Britain— everyone can hardly believe it. Perhaps it was because of her 'sweet nature' or the fact that she don't possess the dark hair and eyes most of her family do. But when witnessed how ruthless she can be when Quidditch is the matter and how skilled she is with the Dark Arts, one would forget her 'sweet innocent' act and expect she'll end up supporting the Dark Lord.

Mystery, that is what Lyra Black seems to be for the boy who lived, Harry Potter. A puzzle he can't seem to solve. With a bewitched journal that always accompany her, he knew for sure she also have secrets.

And he's determined to find out what makes her so special that even his curiousity got the best of him.

* * *

" It doesn't matter wether I am infatuated with him or not. I'm a Pureblood, a Black most of all, and falling for him would be forbidden "

Dakota Fanning as Lyra Black (lay-ra)